MarchmelloMan

Your fav sidearm

Favourite sidearm  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Your favourite sidearm (munition included yay)

• FNX45
    • CR75
    • Magnum
    • 1911 (+engraved)
    • Amphibia S

Hey guys,

just cause I'm bored and curious.. what's your favourite? Just consider you have no rifle but the choice between the current available sidearms.

Actually I'm not that much into them, but I think the 1911 hits quite well. Would take that one.

Hope I did not forget one. :rolleyes:

Hello.

id choose the FNX .45. Due to the supressor, magazine capacity and and the damage it deals. Also like the red sot sights you can attach to the gun. Also seems to me that the mags for this weapon spawns more often than other magazines for sidearms.

thanks.

Undecided between the CR75 (commonplace ammo) or the revolver (no need of a magazine). The CR can accept a suppressor. The revolver puts down players in 1-2 shots. To be honest, I'll take both if I find them. Heck, I'd take any gun, but them I'd drop my current gun for.

Without a workable suppressor on any of the others, the Amphibia S.

If they get around to making the suppressor work on the FNX, the FNX.

• Like 2

Generally the revolver because it doesn't require a magazine. I don't use handguns much though in all honesty.

Magnum only when I am started gearing up and don't have a lot of rifle ammo. Otherwise I just stick with my main weapon.

They all suck and shoot unrealistically I hate them all equally.

• Like 4

I keep both my arms at my sides most of the time. If I had to choose one over the other it'd be my right arm.

• Like 1

It rather depends on the ammo I have available but assuming that I have exactly the same amount for all handguns I would choose the FNX because of its low recoil and big magazine.

Even though they keep adding more hand guns in the game the GO TO gun always seems to fall back to the FNX with stopping power for close range fights. Which is honestly kind of wrong considering the Magnum SHOULD be more of a stopping power weapon.

Well I usually carry 4 sidearms, sawed-off, fnx with 3 magazines, amphibia with 3 magazines and revolver. Also I have mosin on the back and m4 in my hands with acog/RDS. I try to keep it simple and have as little loot on me as possible, I don't know about others though.

I hate getting into hassle with other players, but keep the FNX with 2 x 15 round mags 'just in case'.

But  i really like to carry two of the Amphibia S with 10 rnd mags for putting down the zeds on the quiet. (2 to the head - dead zed) :thumbsup:

Hmm, so far I've had:

FNX (that I never got to use)

1911 (that I never got to use)

CR75 (that I never got to use)

Magnum (that I've used a couple of times, on players)

Amphibia S (that I've used countless times on zombies)

That makes the Amphibia S my favourite gun! Love that thing, so much satisfying shooting zombies in the head without worrying about the sound.

• Like 2

As a passive patriot I voted for C(Z)R75. I've had it few times, mostly without magazine though which was a pitty.

As long as I can throw the firearm at something once its empty.. any of them.

3d-gif-cock-gun.gif

But usually Im a 1911 man. 

Until the red dot on the FN gets fixed, the 1911. It just sounds so good.

When we had that constantly spawning zombie problem, I stuck to the Amphibia S 22LR

Until the red dot on the FN gets fixed, the 1911. It just sounds so good.

When we had that constantly spawning zombie problem, I stuck to the Amphibia S 22LR

It's not broken, you need a battery for it.. o.o

• Like 1

They all suck and shoot unrealistically I hate them all equally.

I personally had no problems with headshots up to 20-30 meters with the FNX and the scope. Only problem being finding the magazines.

As much as I like the stopping power of the Magnum or the 45's, I prefer NOT to get within sidearm range of players.  A assess the situation and make that determination as needed.  My go to sidearm is the Amphib.  Drop zombies as quiet as possible without face/circle strafe tanking them.  Just difficult finding mags no matter how many tents/police stations I search.

Edited by MarchHare

magnum, doesn't need a clip and plenty of ammo to find, plus being the highest-calibre and most accurate sidearm afaik

I voted nothing because I'm an idiot and read the thread title wrong.  Otherwise it would have been Kato

I have a sickness for the Amphibia S, if i can ever find mags for it. Sounds cool and you can fire it off as fast as you can click with little recoil.