FrostDMG

Please, say NO to helicopters.

There was an rpg in the mod......the American one....damit cant remember the name.

Was an incredibly rare spawn at the barracks, I actually save up a few rounds and had the launcher at one point....went to nwa and tried to shoot down a heli with it....missed and got sprayed by door gun before I could get behind a tree lol

It took your backpack slot so was a good trade off. The missiles were 3 (or was it 6) inv slots each so it was a really dedicated role if you wanted to use it :)

Yeah I just remembered it I think the smaw? I may be wrong but anyways I could never find one XD and when I did I somehow missed with my one Rocket 

You missed one of the biggest group. The 3PP players. You can't see that well in first person from a helicopter. In 1PP the helicopter isn't too OP against hideouts.

I suppose, I play both views, so I didn't really think about that. The helo is much less useful in 1st person, if you're the one flying it. Depending on the helo, it's still plenty useful for the other guys you can take in it to look for stuff.

Helicopters are probably going to be added, whether you like it or not.

Why?

Because there are plenty of COD kiddies still whining about it, and by plenty, I mean hundreds of thousands of COD kiddies.

Besides, I rather enjoyed my time shooting people out of choppers in epoch, so I'm going to say YES to helicopters.

P.S - Gunfire barely tickles you on the ground and you're nigh invincible in the air? What kind of weed you been smoking? flying at 300 metres height I was shot down by a sniper in epoch for christ's sake, so that "fact" is wrong.

COD kiddies? Seriously man? Yes im sure the only reason anybody would want helicopters is because they want to play cod (#Sarcasm). Also calling people "kiddies" because they enjoy something you don't makes you look bad not them.