Sign in to follow this  
nexyo

Server admin commands

Hello , my friend just got a server and we don't know how to use the admin commands , we tried almost everything : #login RCONPASSWORD , #login ADMINPASSWORD ... Nothing works , so please if anyone know how to do this , tell me . Thanks .

Server details might be wise thing to post, you will get no feedback otherwise, in fact are you even talking about a DayZ SA server ?

Server details might be wise thing to post, you will get no feedback otherwise, in fact are you even talking about a DayZ SA server ?

Yep i'm talking about DayZ SA , it's just that i don't know how to " log in " as an admin in the game ..

Yep i'm talking about DayZ SA , it's just that i don't know how to " log in " as an admin in the game ..

To log in as admin in order to use global chat you need to use the command #login <your password here>.

As Boneboys stated, need a little more info on server details such as provider. 

Server provider is Vilayer

Server provider is Vilayer

I'm with Vilayer and there isn't much you can do. You can login as admin in game using #login password

I'm with Vilayer and there isn't much you can do. You can login as admin in game using #login password

Ain't working ... And do you know how to put a password ? Saw many persons doing it

Ain't working ... And do you know how to put a password ? Saw many persons doing it

just have to bring up chat with /. Then type in #login password

You should contact Vilayer about that then.

sorry for a dumb question - but are you sure it's your server you are trying to log in to as admin?

Vilayer did give you the info ..  right?

Edited by pilgrim

sorry for a dumb question - but are you sure it's your server you are trying to log in to as admin?

Vilayer did give you the info ..  right?

Yes it's my server , but what info are you talking about ?

Yes it's my server , but what info are you talking about ?

Did you set a ingame admin password in your configuration of the server? Use that.

Did you set a ingame admin password in your configuration of the server? Use that.

Yes i did , i even tried to change it multiple times but it still doesn't work