Ludz

Is there just one girl on this forum or in this game ?

You guys probably thought I was joking... I wasn't...

I DELIVERED!!!

2vV5BLC.jpg

I AM THE PRETTIEST GIRL ON DAYZ!!!!

You, Madame, win this thread. It's forever yours. :D

• Like 2

I DELIVERED!!!

2vV5BLC.jpg

Straight into the spank bank into the bin.

No seriously...you saved this thread. ..and i am tempted to see what my lady has for me to wear so i can contest you in this battle of the frocks. She plays, but she doesn't forum..she does find a lot of you amusing though ;)

• Like 3

I wont treat you differently if you are a women in DayZ oposed to beign Male. Also, "there are no women on the Internet, only user"

Also...the chick in that Video posted on the other page was super anoying.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

I can see it happening... a new forum tag 'DayZ Cross-dressers United', or something on those lines. I'd be tempted to do it myself, except I know for a fact, the picture I would post would be the only picture that went viral on DayZ forums.

I DELIVERED!!!

2vV5BLC.jpg

Trying to steal my Bunny ear thunder? Bitch!

L

• Like 2

Straight into the spank bank into the bin.

No seriously...you saved this thread. ..and i am tempted to see what my lady has for me to wear so i can contest you in this battle of the frocks. She plays, but she doesn't forum..she does find a lot of you amusing though ;)

DayZ Forums weekly highlight.. men in dresses? We could have a competition, vote for the hottest man in womens clothing.

I'm thinking into this far too much...

• Like 1

I play with 3 women in DayZ.(2 are RL friends) None of them will use in game chat as to hide themselves from douchebags. We always use vent tho.

Most guys get all weird around them once they find out they are real women.. sad really but whatever.

And yes some...I said some of the women are WAY worse than the guys as far as being vicious in this game. I've seen them use their ebil girl powers on poor guys....then bam! They attack. So yeah....guys watch out!

Couldnt have said it better even if i tried mate,

But yes, you are right, there is girls online playing, they just manage to keep themseves hidden well or quiet,

I have also noticed that some of them use the in game chat of DayZ SA,

As for your last part, i have seen that happen in many a video where the girls are playing around with the guy's and before you know it,

you are knocked clean out,

or the,

" You Are Dead " message,

Not all girls play that way, but i have seen some do it.

As for me personally meeting any girls in DayZ SA, then i would have to honestly say that at least 98.00%,

Of my encounters in the game have been with males, it might even be higher to be honest like 99.50%.

Cheers

mark117h

EDIT :

The percentages are not actual fact, but more from my own figures when i have played,

I have only ever met 2 girls in all my playtime on DayZ SA.

Edited by mark117h

In over 150 hours of playing I encountered three players that were "confirmed" girls - I have to add though, that I don't encounter nice people I can talk to that often or, I start a fight before they can explain themselves.

There are servers though, were you could meet some. With partners. I joined a server called (translated) german couples server and I really met a couple, was like a wonder. Thought the name was just attractive for aggressive bandits, but.. I could really meet a girl and a man that were obviously a couple. Btw an interesting - or rather funny - experience cause the girl told the man what to do :D

Edited by MarchmelloMan

-snip-

Edit : Oh, and if you want the real reason, i'm tired of interact with testosterone male rambos KOSers. I was hoping girls could plays different styles but maybe they're worse.

another common misconception that female players are always going to be more friendly or socaiable, etc. seriosuly mate, gender has nothing to do with how that individual is going to behave in-game. a few of the ladies i knwo from SA take great delight in forcefeeding rotten fruit to annoying whiney kids, other prefer a more noble path. its really just a matter of that individual. same as it is with male players, some good- Some Evil, Some react on a case by case basis

Every female in this game is one too many. Women should stay in the kitchen. Also, girls should be in the kitchen to learn how to cook good food later. And they should learn how to knitt a sweater for their future husbands. iow , if I hear a female voice, I start KOS immediately, so I know I am sure she we quickly go to back to the kitchen.

Every female in this game is one too many. Women should stay in the kitchen. Also, girls should be in the kitchen to learn how to cook good food later. And they should learn how to knitt a sweater for their future husbands. iow , if I hear a female voice, I start KOS immediately, so I know I am sure she we quickly go to back to the kitchen.

Im assuming this is Ironic?

L

yes it is man, got it from cartman ;) just trying to stir it up a bit

Edited by JackWalsh

Hello there,

Let me just put my ban hammer away....

Now, in future let us know. you could easily have "disappeared"

Respect Mah Authoritai.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

hehe, yeah I respect your Authoritai man, but the "knitt a sweater" part should have rang the bell

The only ironic part of this post is, If I had said that to my partner she would have put the sweater around my throat, forced me into the kitchen and use every cooking instrument to inflict as much pain as possible.

Edited by emigrates
  • Like 1

I DELIVERED!!!

2vV5BLC.jpg

A/S/L??

• Like 2

You notice how no one actually likes cartman... not even cartman?