ld-airgrafix

Sightly Disturbing

I just joined a server with two other players named "Pedo4life" and "lock your kids". I can only assume that pedo stands for pedophile, why would anyone want to name themselves that? Its not even funny in the slightest. 

I just joined a server with two other players named "Pedo4life" and "lock your kids". I can only assume that pedo stands for pedophile, why would anyone want to name themselves that? Its not even funny in the slightest. 

Hello there

Some people are just bum holes. They do it as its "hilarious" in their tiny pointless minds.

Rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok
i was a bit sweary sorry.
  • Like 6

Hello there

Some people are just bum holes. They do it as its "hilarious" in their tiny pointless minds.

Rgds

LoK

I honestly don't know how anyone with a bit of brain can name themselves after a creature that does something so disturbing.  they should have been banned or at least warned.

No prudery censorship.

Taking offence is limitless.

Edited by JiJi

Meh I prefer creative insulting jokes
ProIslam was my name on gmod, pissed off so many americans.

good times...

• Like 5

Meh I prefer creative insulting jokes

ProIslam was my name on gmod, pissed off so many americans.

good times...

I've been known to use PLO4Life on FPS games to rustle some jimmies

Did you really just made a topic about two guys with strange nicknames... THIS bothers you? This is a GAME!

Everybody may be what they want to be in a game and you better let them do it. Why in the world is this disturbing? If I would see such a nickname, I wouldn't even think about it for a second because it's a game. As long as you are not the father of these guys, your opinion about their nicknames is worthless.

orlok says these people have "tiny minds" or whatever but who are you to judge these people? What orlok did - is the biggest mistake a human can do, judging people without knowing them AT ALL.

Name yourself a "I will rape your family" and I will give zero f.cks about it. This topic is just ridiculous.

Did you really just made a topic about two guys with strange nicknames... THIS bothers you? This is a GAME!

Everybody may be what they want to be in a game and you better let them do it. Why in the world is this disturbing? If I would see such a nickname, I wouldn't even think about it for a second because it's a game. As long as you are not the father of these guys, your opinion about their nicknames is worthless.

orlok says these people have "tiny minds" or whatever but who are you to judge these people? What orlok did - is the biggest mistake a human can do, judging people without knowing them AT ALL.

Name yourself a "I will rape your family" and I will give zero f.cks about it. This topic is just ridiculous.

Clearly you are not a father and if it bothers you, simply stay out of the thread. A pedophile is not a joke, its a sick person that needs to be eliminated or removed off this planet.

What if he is a pedophile really and only here to meet and pray on kids.

If someone named themselves gaykiller or niggerhater, you would all charge in and start abusing him/her.

Clearly you are not a father and if it bothers you, simply stay out of the thread. A pedophile is not a joke, its a sick person that needs to be eliminated or removed off this planet.

What if he is a pedophile really and only here to meet and pray on kids.

If someone named themselves gaykiller or niggerhater, you would all charge in and start abusing him/her.

I wouldn't. It's a fuckin name get over it.

I wouldn't. It's a fuckin name get over it.

Ouch seems like i touched a nerve here. Pedo lover or pedo yourself?

Nope I wouldn't do that ^^  All that abusive behavior is nothing more than empty words and can't be taken serious.

I agree to torture the pedohiles the most nasty way but you are also doing this mistake man - you are judging these both but you have no proof at all, it's just nicknames.

Nope I wouldn't do that ^^  All that abusive behavior is nothing more than empty words and can't be taken serious.

I agree to torture the pedohiles the most nasty way but you are also doing this mistake man - you are judging these both but you have no proof at all, it's just nicknames.

No im not judging them i just think its not funny to name yourself that.

People pick those nick names just to get a reaction out of people, and that's exactly what they did. They even got you to come to the forums and make a post in discuss, in their mind, that is a success. All you have to do is ignore it, because odds are they are kids themselves. And I hardly think anyone is going to come to DayZ to prey on children, that would probably be the biggest waste of time ever as every time they got close to a child 's character they would be shot or beaten to death by the child.

Not to be rude but if you find that disturbing you are a bit of a nervous nelly.

A sensitive case here it seems. I agree that offensive names can be a bit disdaining but OP seems a bit hateful..! I more or less feel sorry for people that are pedophile rather than have a grudge on them. I remember reading stories about pedophiles committing suicide since they knew it was wrong but just like homosexuality or bisexuality, I believe it can be a case of natural preference, something one cannot control.

Don't get me wrong, I think the act of pedophilia is still wrong and dreadful. but wishing a person dead for isn't quite justified

A sensitive case here it seems. I agree that offensive names can be a bit disdaining but OP seems a bit hateful..! I more or less feel sorry for people that are pedophile rather than have a grudge on them. I remember reading stories about pedophiles committing suicide since they knew it was wrong but just like homosexuality or bisexuality, I believe it can be a case of natural preference, something one cannot control.

Don't get me wrong, I think the act of pedophilia is still wrong and dreadful. but wishing a person dead for isn't quite justified

We don't live in the Roman times anymore.

Really you feel sorry for people that touch, rape and kill kids. You feel sorry for a person who finds sexual pleasure in a two year old.

I dont just wish them dead, i want to brutally murder these animals. Calling them animals is offensive to animal kingdom.

wow, trolls in internet video games...

how could this happen?

go google pedobear and try not to laugh at any picture

• Like 2