Sign in to follow this  
houzton

Several random loud explosions

I heard several loud explosions over a period of 10-15 minutes or so. I have never heard a petrol station or gas cylinder explode so I am guessing it is that? Does the initial explosion have several repeating explosions? I had a search and couldn't find an answer that fitted exactly. I have recorded it and put on youtube but if there is a simple explanation, no point linking it (plus then I can delete it so I don't look as nub as I am).

Cheers.

Yeah, someone was blowing up one of the gas stations. There'll be an initial bang and then several explosions thereafter.

• Like 2

yup, gasstation, i love blowing them up

The gas station can explode multiple times for an hour maybe. Could be even more.

So i joined a server today, i was in Berezino at the top of the police station and i saw a huge explosion near the docks. A few minute later again so i started my recording software and captured one explosion.

I will render and upload later today cause im still playing, but is this hacks or part of the game?

It's the petrol station. If you blow it up, there are explosions every few minutes.

• Like 1