Sign in to follow this  
hotcakes

Cars confirmed?

Someone told me that Hicks streamed and confirmed that cars were gonna be in the next patch.

I didn't watch the stream. Is this true?

How about you go through it for everyone else? :P Would be wicked if it were true but I doubt it considering the animal AI and hunting stuff is coming it

Edited by Timmymachine109
  • Like 2

Watched the stream myself and there was no mention by Hicks about vehicles. Of course there were people in chat asking about vehicles that were never acknowledged, because it absolutely silly to even ask about them at this stage.

Vehicles are NOT going to be in the next patch and will be implemented much later in the Alpha.

Edited by R.Neville

For information about vehicles and when they're supposed to be implemented, look at the roadmap.

Cars obviously are confirmed. But when, oh when?

• Like 2

Someone told me that Hicks streamed and confirmed that cars were gonna be in the next patch.

I didn't watch the stream. Is this true?

LOL.

That's laughable.   There are serious issued with the network.   I can't even pull out my pistol with the hot key button if there is more than 30 people on the server.    Whoever thinks that vehicles would be in the next patch has never played the current version of Dayz SA.      

Edited by Rick1633
  • Like 1

They're clearly confirmed, just looking at the Steam page will prove that, but the devs haven't really said much about them yet, since they're focused more on the AI and survival aspects.

Vehicles confirmed?  Yes.

Next patch?  No.  Well not unless they aren't going to do ANY patches until they get vehicles ready.  Which is highly unlikely.

• Like 1

Vehicles confirmed?  Yes.

Next patch?  No. 

I wish people would stop believing what every random child says, also it doesn't hurt to READ the roadmap. *sigh*

• Like 1

First vehicles will come in Q3, which is, at worst, end of September. Other vehicles will follow at Q4 and further, which means, until end of December or early next year. Same applies to making bases.