kumiiyo

I'M ON SOME BATMAN SHIT!!!!!

IM ON SOME BATMAN SHIT!

my solution against the chaos in cherno is probably going to send people into an uproar, but it's been working as a backtrolling tactic for me in an awesome way.

what i've noticed assholes doing is server hopping on the factory roof in cherno loooking for victims down on the ground to snipe. what a bunch of bullshit.

so what i've started doing is this:

1. spawn, sprint to HATCHET. disregard zombies.

2. sprint to FACTORY. disregard zombies. climb factory to the TOPMOST roof.

3. wait with hatchet in the middle of the roof.

4. have a snack, read a book. beat ur meat.

5. when a sniper spawns in front of you (usually in less than 10 mins) ROLL up to them so they can't hear u coming and then freak them out over the direct com- "NOW SAY GOODNIGHT!" as you hack them to pieces.

6. pick up the sewper L337 sniper rifle and all the tits gear he's carrying and relocate to the OTHER factory roof directly to the north.

8. shoot anyone on any rooftop in the vicinity who is holding a rifle.

7. wait for more cocksuckers to spawn onto the main (wher u hacked up the guy) factory roof with sniper rifles. (you can also server hop if you're into that sort of thing"

8. ????????????

9. PROFIT (and be beloved by noobs dodging bullets in cherno.)

seriously, the last guy i wasted with this tactic netted me a cz 550 with like 6 magazines, and an ALICE PACK with a DMR + magz in it. not to mention full gear (binox, map, gps etc). I bet he felt real great getting hacked to death with a hatchet in the least probable location all because he thought it would be fun to shoot innocent noobies.

tumblr_m6al99rk6z1qkoszko1_1280.jpg

It's a bit sad that people spend time getting this kit only to sit in the south shooting newbs. (Read: get lucky and kill someone with good kit then kill newbs)

Nice job bringing it the the DMers.

I'm glad you do this. It's the people who camp with sniper rifles in cherno who are the complete noobs in this game. Takes 0 skill to do and all you are doing is wasting peoples time... and you don't even get bandit skins anymore (Which is pretty pussy on rockets part)

and yo remember guys- i havent tried the NEW update yet, and i hope its sweet, but if it doesnt eliminate those hours of bulshit tryna find gear, this method guarantees u about 10 hours worth of stuff in about 45 mins. and it's TOTALLY GUILT FREE! these assholes are all villainous and shit so their death is a benefit to everyone!

thats kinda funny actually... them snipers sure pop up out of nowhere at random sniper positions...

yo maybe we should make an LOLBATMANLOL club where a bunch of us do this shit. we'd need to find a way to declare ourselves tho. like when u spawn in call urself out with a secret CA-CAW! or something over the direct com

Sounds fun, you (or someone else) should upload a montage video of the killings/ragings from the activity.

Lol, I was up there this weekend on Sunday. First time killing people for sport :D Of course I won't do it again since I did get the M107 from a sniper guy that was up there. Shot him with the winnie after I saw him him get chased by Zombies. If I keep doing it i know something like will end up happening lol. Might try this when I die. Or better yet, pick off anyone that spawns there from somewhere :D

Appreciated. You're Batman, indeed, bringing at least some justice back to ChernoGotham!

I would've loved to see the face of that prick carrying 2 snipes while getting hacked in the back... Ahh, that must've been delicious.. and yeah, that might be called successfull backtrolling.

Nice work, but how about some screenshots next time???

I don't think Batman was ever an axe-murderer.

No he definitely has never been a murderer.

EDIT: Or used guns for that matter!

Nice work' date=' but how about some screenshots next time???

[/quote']

call it a cardstand... 30 mins

ok i found a crossbow first and im up there waiting now.

EDIT: never use crossbow for pvp. ever.

WELP sorry it took so long boys! (about a half hour late)

after a few deaths and a foolish attempt at a crossbow attack, i hatcheted ANOTHER dope to death and took his shit... and lookie here, what did he have?

pic related

[attachment=1500]

[attachment=1491]

Good job! Now go play on night time servers and collect even more NVGs. Get a whole set, make friends, and impress girls!

Does someone legitimately find that much loot without spending days creaping around the center of the map, or are you killing hacker that spawning there own loot?