Sign in to follow this  
cuddly_rabbit

DayZ is a paradox game - Random thoughts

You still don't understand it, do you? Have you ever been in a need for something that no getting that could mean your death? Starving, cold, thirsty. Whatever it is. Beans are not just beans when it could make the difference between living and dying.

Why don't you want to accept that these needs are there for every human since 3 billion years? Mankind is used to deal with it by grouping, sharing and division of work.

What we do today is nothing different. It's just on a way higher level.

Edited by Ken Bean

First of, your family is gone. (hypothetically in that scenario)

Second, where do you get that I'm naive? I'm just not that all black painted bastard you want me to be.

However, the egg timer ticks for everyone anyway.

See, the end-contract already has been signed. All you can do is trying to stay nice.

Strangers btw would need to work together. (If not then, when else?)

I don't believe everyones families would just die on place. That would mean everyone would die because everyone has and is family of someone.

Secondly, I don't put pricetags on lives - for my son, I would kill so many people but for myself I wouldn't. I would kill a stranger without hesitation to save my life. As I would to save any of the close people.

People being in groups only adds unreliability to their actions. Especially if they are strangers.

I don't hate other people. Neither do I play this game as I would. But I couldn't be successful in this game, neither in real life situations, if I didn't acknowledge the fact that there are people that would kill you with not a single or second thought. Well, we can see the amount of the people who don't by counting the certain threads. And that is plenty. And if you read news, you see there are plenty of people ready for cruelty that is unbearable to you.

I don't believe everyones families would just die on place. That would mean everyone would die because everyone has and is family of someone.

Secondly, I don't put pricetags on lives - for my son, I would kill so many people but for myself I wouldn't. I would kill a stranger without hesitation to save my life. As I would to save any of the close people.

People being in groups only adds unreliability to their actions. Especially if they are strangers.

I don't hate other people. Neither do I play this game as I would. But I couldn't be successful in this game, neither in real life situations, if I didn't acknowledge the fact that there are people that would kill you with not a single or second thought. Well, we can see the amount of the people who don't by counting the certain threads. And that is plenty. And if you read news, you see there are plenty of people ready for cruelty that is unbearable to you.

So nice, cool, the virus spared you and your son. Now you are going climping sniperhill and shooting everyone in his face.

Wait, what the heck are we talking about?

*looks at topic again*

Why don't you want to accept that these needs are there for every human since 3 billion years? Mankind is used to deal with it by grouping, sharing and division of work.

What we do today is nothing different. It's just on a way higher level.

Because at some point the human was just like other animals. That is, the reasons to kill. To further human evolved, the more he started killing. For lesser reasons. So, people were grouped and put under control by strict order.

Today, people kill for fun. Our ancestors hunted because they needed the fur or meat, today people hunt people the want the head of an animal on the wall. But the progress has not stopped and the need to kill with even lesser reason becomes more and more apparent.

It is sad to see that you can only see one way of thinking. It is a narrow path and leaves most of the important aspects out of it.

Edited by SGT. Kalme

So nice, cool, the virus spared you and your son. Now you are going climping sniperhill and shooting everyone in his face.

Wait, what the heck are we talking about?

*looks at topic again*

Your are one dull piece of meat, aren't you?

Uh, well. How else could I explain it to you. I think I am unable to do it because you are unable to follow our discussion. Plus your lack of ability to think on your own. You are just stuck with your idea that is so far from reality that I can't even see it.

Sorry I have to say that but this is going nowhere. But I do know for your luck when you will be able to see the things clearly. That is when the need arises. Hopefully not too late.

Edited by SGT. Kalme

Your are one dull piece of meat, aren't you?

Uh, well. How else could I explain it to you. I think I am unable to do it because you are unable to follow our discussion. Plus your lack of ability to think on your own. You are just stuck with your idea that is so far from reality that I can't even see it.

Sorry I have to say that but this is going nowhere. But I do know for your luck when you will be able to see the things clearly. That is when the need arises. Hopefully not too late.

So, I think I'm out of this pseudo discussion.

Yeah, you are right, all is fine. All kill each other, no one trust another. shhh shhh