Smokey420 (DayZ)

I can't stop killing fresh spawns.

Shoot them in the leg for extra fun.

I shot a guy in the leg in the mod once and watched him crawl around for seriously about 30 minutes, till he finally found morphine.  Then as he started to run off, I shot him in the leg again.  Unfortunately the second shot killed him.  I felt slightly bad so I told him I was sorry over side chat, his response? "np"

That guy knew how to dayz.

this is an amazing idea, how have i not thought of this? for now on I am only taking leg shots.

Wait, 50 in one day? How many hours did you sit up there? I'm lucky to see maybe 4 in a couple hours of playing, and thats all the way from Elektro to Berenzino. I applaud your tenacity.

this is an amazing idea, how have i not thought of this? for now on I am only taking leg shots.

You get the added benefit of being able to tell people you're a hero!  It's great.

Hear hear, this man discovered the "end game" of DayZ SA!

From the mod.

Of course, you could just hit respawn in the mod with broken legs...  not so much any more.

• Like 1

to me this is little more than admitting you are a bored and immature individual with zero skill. that finds fun in making new spawns suffer, that is the definition of trolling or gangking, specifically playing to punish fresh spawns who have no gear. If you want to practise your aiming shoot zombies, but then they might hit you back. Pussy.

Whats the point in playing Day Z at all? We don't need any of the advanced mechanics and may as well stop development now if everyone is going to play in this way. Just spawn everyone with a mosin, remove the zombies, remove the need for food and drink. Then you would have your game. You sir are a Noob of the lowest order :D

• Like 8

You've pretty much described dayz sa in its current state.  Food and drink are a non issue, zombies are practically no threat, so what's left to do?

This isn't new to the SA either, it was the state of the mod as well.

Believe me, I can't wait till the game becomes something more.  In the mean time, you gotta make fun where you can.

• Like 1

You've pretty much described dayz sa in its current state.  Food and drink are a non issue, zombies are practically no threat, so what's left to do?

This isn't new to the SA either, it was the state of the mod as well.

Believe me, I can't wait till the game becomes something more.  In the mean time, you gotta make fun where you can.

Well, thats quite funny :)

You could make entertainment from something other than trolling new spawns right?

Some of the things i have witnessed or been part of:

-naked fight club on a tower,

-a running race along the coast,

-10 fully armed samaritans going into elektro

-defending a town from bandits

-creating a little shop to trade

-medical missions

-bandit scouting

I like it when new players come on the forums making up stories about how they killed 300 freshie's because they got shot in the face and rage quit, only to come here and make things up :)

• Like 4

the best part about killing fresh spawns is the fact that they can't shoot back

LOL, the only thing that seems to be confirmed is that you're a coward. I hope that you find a squad of crazy russians wanting to give you banan!

• Like 2

I love coming across a sniper shooting at fresh spawns. When i can get close enough to one and knock him out, kill him and defile his corpse with awkward pelvic thrusts while playing the Benny Hill theme over direct it's been a good day in Dayz.

I don't even loot them, just stash the gun in a bush and and hide the body so they can't run back to it.

• Like 1

Well, thats quite funny :)

You could make entertainment from something other than trolling new spawns right?

Some of the things i have witnessed or been part of:

-naked fight club on a tower,

-a running race along the coast,

-10 fully armed samaritans going into elektro

-defending a town from bandits

-creating a little shop to trade

-medical missions

-bandit scouting

All fine suggestions, now just add shooting fresh spawns to the list!

I didn't mean to imply it's the only thing to do, but it is something to do! haha

I love coming across a sniper shooting at fresh spawns. When i can get close enough to one and knock him out, kill him and defile his corpse with awkward pelvic thrusts while playing the Benny Hill theme over direct it's been a good day in Dayz.

I don't even loot them, just stash the gun in a bush and and hide the body so they can't run back to it.

See?  Fun times for everyone!
Edited by Bororm

why did my post get hidden?

explain please?

I love all the crybabies i this thread.

They don't seem to realize:

A. They are powerless to stop it.

B. Their anguish is like wine.

Any bambi beyond 200 meters is fair target practice to me.

Anything closer I let the m4 squad play with them.

If you come within 50 meters we leg ya and let ya roll around.

Edited by gwartham

Target practice is fine... 300 times? I dunno, not for me anyway.

the thing is, fresh spawns wont care if they got shot. Sounds pretty boring

• Like 1

while i def would not do this myself, i think theres nothing wrong with doing it, im sure at least half the people op shoots would probably shoot him on sight if they were armed and he wasnt hes teaching those noobs a lesson, why should anyone run around in the open anyway, fresh spawns got schooled in tactical movement haha i dont see a problem here

Except there's about 3 spawn points in that area alone

So he's spawn killing as well

I'd like to see you justify that as 'tactical movement' by spawning where he's aiming

The point he's making is he is setting out to shoot freshspawns and killing them when they spawn in

Not much else to do?

Doesn't it just prove a point when he's only killing freshies when he could be going after armed players?

It shows that he wants to grief, but with no chance at being killed so he takes the most lowly, cowardly way to do it

The OP is basically the equivalent of someone who beats up the elderly and steals their money

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior
  • Like 4

I measure confirmed kills by the opponent's ability in combat and not just mine.

Considering they don't know where you are, and even if they did, they have no way to defend themselves...

You really didn't confirm any kills. At least any real kills.

It's like a sniper in the army saying he's the best sniper in the army because he got 1st at target practice that day. It's invalid.

I love all the crybabies i this thread.

They don't seem to realize:

A. They are powerless to stop it.

B. Their anguish is like wine.

Any bambi beyond 200 meters is fair target practice to me.

Anything closer I let the m4 squad play with them.

If you come within 50 meters we leg ya and let ya roll around.

I know your type.

The self-absorbed type who only seem to care for their own enjoyment. All I really inferred is that you're alone at the lunch table.

lol i wish i had that much ammo to just freely shoot at new spawns

The OP is basically the equivalent of someone who beats up the elderly and steals their money

LMAO

strong comparison

the butthurt in this thread is beautiful

Edited by Smokey420

Noone else here has called bullshit? 

Proof or i call you troll and lock thread.

• Like 3

Except there's about 3 spawn points in that area alone

So he's spawn killing as well

I'd like to see you justify that as 'tactical movement' by spawning where he's aiming

The point he's making is he is setting out to shoot freshspawns and killing them when they spawn in

Not much else to do?

Doesn't it just prove a point when he's only killing freshies when he could be going after armed players?

It shows that he wants to grief, but with no chance at being killed so he takes the most lowly, cowardly way to do it

Well it's the most lazy and brainless way to play the game, I'll give you that.

Noone else here has called bullshit? 

Proof or i call you troll and lock thread.

Obvious troll is obvious but sometimes it's fun to feed them ;)