JudeSaint

Bout being sick

So i got sick from eating a rotten fruite.  I had no choice!  I was litterally about to die from starvation.  Anyway, ive seen a few different topics on how to get rid of said sickness.  Charcol or antibiotics..... Ive taken both ... and am STILL showing the sick tag in my menu.  Can someone help me with getting rid of this?

if you have been ingame for 6 or 7 hours and still sick from food poisoning after consuming charcoal tabs (not antibiotics)

then its probably a bug

Just use a bug:

Get to the pond or a river and start to drink. Do it until you vomit. It may take a couple of minutes but you have to start to vomit. The sickness will be gone. 

• Like 1

How is that a bug? In real life a stomach bug is a parasite in your stomach, vomiting would remove the contents in your stomach including the bug, and stop the sickness.

• Like 2

Thanks guys.  Not that it matters now because i was climing down a latter and glitched me off the latter and killed me :(

Yeah that works, death cures everything

being sick works

charcoal used to work - this patch I dont know

Anyone know for the "your leg hurts" ???

I got this message every 5 mins - I can run fine, I eat and drink, I get fully Healed status

"your leg hurts"

I < use alcohol > previously you would get message "you clean your wounds" and "your wounds feel better"

but now nothing, just "your leg hurts"

But Im fully green,totally  Healed, Fed, Hydrated, even Stuffed

This is now 40 mins later;

so I was looking for some sticks to try a splint - in case this "your leg hurts" means Fracture

and does not mean Bad Wound or Infected Wound

but I got bored  (I'm running through forests and villages with an axe looking for  '2 sticks'?)  so I used morphine and it went away... no other change to my Healthy state, no message

so anyone know what "your leg hurts" is Supposed to indicate ??

there is also a message I have seen "your arm hurts" which is also cured by morphine. I assumed that was a fracture/break, but you cant run with a  leg fracture, I think ?? I guess with a broken arm you should not be able to aim?

Edited by pilgrim

so anyone know what "your leg hurts" is Supposed to indicate ??

there is also a message I have seen "your arm hurts" which is also cured by morphine. I assumed that was a fracture/break, but you cant run with a  leg fracture, I think ?? I guess with a broken arm you should not be able to aim?

this has happened to me on several occasions but I finally noticed a difference yesterday. I went looking for that new town north of the "new" town north of neaf (its not there yet) and I was heading back to the "new" town and came across a nice sniper nest. as I am looking this little location over I am steadily getting the message about my leg hurts (little run-in with a zed earlier) but I decided to have a good scoped look back at the town and my reticle was a bit shakier than normal so I deployed the bipod and went prone but I was still shaky. I make my back into town and find some sticks in a shed and do the ole splint thing to get rid of the message about hurting leg (that's how I normally deal with it anyways) but I tested the scope again and it was as stable as it should be. I had never noticed this difference before. I should note that I have used morphine for this as well but I prefer to use a splint cause sticks are easier to find than morphine.

my conclusion is that it is almost a broken leg (equal to a sprain or some other similar stress) that causes some unsteadiness but otherwise does not affect your movement and cures with morphine or splint (have not tried pain killers). seems that it will affect your aim and your character will occasionally make some noise about it. 

• Like 1

i tested this on one experimental, i ate all kinds of rotten fruit +10-20, then i ate vitamin tablets, drank till i was full and waited, i got sick, but didnt die and went even healthy, but i was nearly dead color all grey at one point.

Edited by Rhygar666

Anyone know for the "your leg hurts" ???

I got this message every 5 mins - I can run fine, I eat and drink, I get fully Healed status

"your leg hurts"

Combine Sticks and Rags.
Patch your leg with the splint.
Worked for me before the last patch and "cured" something that seemed to be not a fracture but also not a healthy leg.