I have Been in complete darkness for about an hour and it is pissing me off. Dean made a horrible decision in making the night time so u can't do anything at all all i'm doing now is camping in a house waiting till its light out. This is a horrible add in and should be fixed immediately  

Heh you can do everything you usually do - learn or at least try to learn

• Like 2

yeah lemme just find one when i cant see shit

So let me guess, the one you spawned with you threw away.

So let me guess, the one you spawned with you threw away.

well ive had my character before the new update so the flash light gave me no use

Sounds to me like this is your own fault then.

its a bug

log out and in again ..tadaa day .. at least for about 15 minutes
you will experiance that if you log out of a server that is fading to dark and log back in again its day again
do not know what causes that .. but .. thats what we reproduce here

edit\
same here
http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/23ro8i/daynight_sync_still_totally_broken/

Edited by dawud

I hope flares will be added again. Nothing like seeing that baleful glow in the distance...

• Like 1

uhh.. play on a different server where it isn't night?

But yeah night is pretty shit atm. flashlights suck as they don't have any illumination outside of the main focus point and they shine right through walls and buildings. Making it even easier for people to spot you.

Sounds to me like this is your own fault then.

besides I have 2 weapons so it doesn't even matter, I cant hold a flashlight, I would need a head torch

This sucks bad, i cant play anymore and AFCOURS everybody throws his flashlight away? 

Its logich.

Its just fucked up and the game is ruined....

I just want to play but i cant because i cant see SHIT!

When is this going to be fixed??

What's funny is they made it so turning up your gamma does nothing now. :)

besides I have 2 weapons so it doesn't even matter, I cant hold a flashlight, I would need a head torch

Then find a headlamp, or make the better use of your survival situation by ditching one weapon and picking up one of the many flashlights you'll find on the coast. (People like you leave them in the road regularly). Holding two rifles in a survival situation and complaining about not having a free hand is just plain silly. Compromise is part of the game...

• Like 1

You my good chummmmmp, need a head torch!

But the devs do need to sort out torches, see in real life a torch is not a narrow beam when your in a room giving a circle of light.... there is a circle of light and a general ambience of light caused by refraction and reflection... they need to test this for real and in the game cos the torch in the game just ain't fekking right, obviously so!

Ermggherd, i cant see anything i hate u night!

Loving night and i know once this game is allowed into the private hive sector once again all we will see are 24 f'n 7 daytime servers. Talk about cutting the horror and tension from a game pfft!!!