Rancor

DE Experimental Server 45.123906

Was there an update for the experimental Servers? Client version is still 0.44 and theres no update on steam

Edited by Rancor
  • Like 1

Some of the experimental servers have change to 45.123906 but some of them are still on 0.44 im not sure if it is a proper update or not. I think they musy have just done it because there it doesn't update the client.

go to reddit,. Hicks said new experimental patch coming within 1h

Edited by flygamer1

Steam usually takes a while to update it. It's currently updating for me. If it's not updating for you, restart your Steam.

• Like 1

If you just re install the update for the experimentalupdate then launch the game it should update to 45

Exited and launched Steam again, patch downloaded.

Got to DE hardcore server...immediately experience BRUTAL desyncs. I was literally running for 2 minutes, but always got ported back after few seconds. Most heavy rubberbanding for me I've ever experienced in DayZ.

Oh well, hopefully this will get looked at soon, up to this todays update, experimental was running smooth as butter for me.

*Grabs crystal ball.... gazes into it... sees stable patch in near future 

:o

That's the price of trying to test things on a large scale. Folk were just spoiled by the extremely good last experimental patch. That's why it's experimental. Expect that to change / be fixed soon.

AKM??? :o

Was that a question, or confirmation of my dream?

Some Lootspawns are broken, like the police station, the new medical centers and most of the shelves. 

Was that a question, or confirmation of my dream?

I was asking about my our dream. Good chance we'll be able to live our dream at last

Some Lootspawns are broken, like the police station, the new medical centers and most of the shelves. 

Yup, I can confirm that. There are also a couple of single rooms in houses that are back to not spawning loot. 

Another thing I had noticed is that Gorka had no zeds. Anyone else to confirm? And it also appears that everyone and their mamma had owned hard hats before the outbreak.

َAll I found out:

1. new loot spawn system as rocket said (respawning loots maybe, i could find way to many things at elektro in an full server. every home had loot but the broken ones)

2. broken loot spawn points again(like police station have no loot)

3. a better FPS, around 10-15 fps better for me.

4. pick axe

5. new pant with 2 slot every where (why?:|) and a new sun glass (not sure that much, found one it looks new)

6. Melees Got fixed.

7. some places have no zombies, i checked with Gorka And Kami but elektro had zeds.

8. zombie aggro got better, zombies not aggroing you from 1 mile away (need confirm )

I believe they are starting to test loot respawning. So that is why there are network problems.

َAll I found out:

1. new loot spawn system as rocket said (respawning loots maybe, i could find way to many things at elektro in an full server. every home had loot but the broken ones)

2. broken loot spawn points again(like police station have no loot)

3. a better FPS, around 10-15 fps better for me.

4. pick axe

5. new pant with 2 slot every where (why? :|) and a new sun glass (not sure that much, found one it looks new)

6. Melees Got fixed.

7. some places have no zombies, i checked with Gorka And Kami but elektro had zeds.

8. zombie aggro got better, zombies not aggroing you from 1 mile away (need confirm )

Pick axe, track suit, zucchini and all that stuff was already added in .44. I haven't found any new stuff in 45 yet, but I suspect the p38 may be in on account of that error message "p38_damage" when you load in.

Pick axe, track suit, zucchini and all that stuff was already added in .44. I haven't found any new stuff in 45 yet, but I suspect the p38 may be in on account of that error message "p38_damage" when you load in.

i was able to find a p1 gun or smth ...