Sign in to follow this  
Thundefined

WTB Handcuffs keys

Trade it for smth that u need.

/berezino stable regular

Edited by Thundefined

Translation: OP wants handcuff keys and is willing to trade something in return.

Ill do it. Get me some binoculars on exp regular or hardcore and I can give you keys on any server.. well, except exp.. No keys on my characters there as of yet, I could find some fast though.

You're wanting to buy handcuff keys? Uhm, I have some but I'm not real sure how much I trust that 

You're wanting to buy handcuff keys? Uhm, I have some but I'm not real sure how much I trust that 

are u russian? U have a russian word in "Location"

Здарова))

Edited by Thundefined

are u russian? U have a russian word in "Location"

Здарова))

No, I just thought it'd be cool. 

It means Oblivion.

No, I just thought it'd be cool. 

It means Oblivion.

i know what does it means ;) 

I just need handcuffs, idk how u can trust me, aswell i cant trust u, but we can do it at empty server

can i add u on steam?

Sure, but I'm not playing right now.

I am giving away a pristine anti-stab vest and 2 pristine long range scopes, I found both a pristine press vest and the anti-stab vest at one single train station. I also found 2 pristine long range scopes at Balota, but I use the M4 so I have no use for them. Add me on steam if you want to get them for free. http://steamcommunity.com/id/wertykan/

Edited by Roger Moore

If you don't mind waiting a bit you could try here:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/186814-sunnyrayz-sunshine-stockhold/

I'm helping him change up the format, so the topic should be updated tonight and he'll be on to help you. He does have 1 key listed in his trading stock, and he's been helping out TMW for a few weeks so it'd be a bit safer than dealing with a random.

Just another option to consider... I would help you but I currently don't have any keys.

• Like 1

If you don't mind waiting a bit you could try here:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/186814-sunnyrayz-sunshine-stockhold/

I'm helping him change up the format, so the topic should be updated tonight and he'll be on to help you. He does have 1 key listed in his trading stock, and he's been helping out TMW for a few weeks so it'd be a bit safer than dealing with a random.

Just another option to consider... I would help you but I currently don't have any keys.

Great,thank u!