Sign in to follow this  
pilgrim*

Rick Grimes Stole My Boots

Very Sorry this thread shoud be called:

<Did the Alias Rick Grimes For Some Unknown Reason "Steal" Both My Boots, Or Not?  And is He Really (Alias) Grimey Rick And What About Backpacks?>

This happened 3 times in a short span - I log in and when arrive I have no backpack. Each time I had an ammo box in the pack, and each time I had a 22 pistol. The packs were full. The second time I also lost a shoulder holster. So I don't know what causes this - any ideas? - I think both time I had fights with zombs so I had one piece of clothing ruined, first time was a mil pocket vest,  but the second time it was my pants ruined, and all stuff in them ruined but still there, AND my backpack was gone/gone/ just gone...

BUT the third time there was a dude on that sever called Rick Grimes and I thought he had maybe something to do with Grimey Rick. Such stuff can happen. AND that time I logged out from the server where RG was honking (or whatever he does). I logged out a few minutes only for s*x with the girl upstairs, and the two girls downstairs and a passing lady window-cleaner, and the woman hiding in my fridge drinking Monster pretending to be some batman female character covered in plant things, and (also someone I promised to have a virtual scene with because she likes 3D-phones and that grease stuff)

AND when I logged back in the same game my backpack was GONE.  so.. OK. GONE (do I really care?)

But after 20 minutes running around looking for gear in the rain I noticed my damned feet were naked too...

So - it was same scenario as above: full backpack, slightly damaged or pristine, one ammo box, a 22 pistol, plus other different stuff. But of it all was loot I'd picked up a while ago on yesterday's servers, (except maybe I ate a banana?) not stuff I just found now here. AND

THEN MY BOOTS TOO.

This is strange, and I wonder if anyone can explain this? - 3 times in 2 weeks is a lot.. and the shoulder-holster freaked me, but the BOOTS worried me worse and I think Grimey Rick has some strange force or power like he's in fact a Rick Jedai Grimes (perhaps no relation). He was on the sever so he may know. Or is ANYONE else loosing boots? Or maybe the same thing happened to GR because he was there too, unless l'm wrong and he has an inverse doppleganger (but aren't they always?).

It's the kind of thing I can imagine Grimey Rick might know about. He has powers of understanding and can read minds, read threads, and read what the girl in the fridge is thinking right now. Maybe someone's stealing his boots too. Mine were pristine oiive jungle boots. So if you're wearing those you're DEAD, dude (except Grimey Rick he gave me beans once)

But I got to go: I need a Monster. And before nightfall my redhead centipede-tattoo date turns up for the goth rock revival old-time iceskating hoedown. And Sh*t. The fridge door is stuck again.

Backpacks - BOOTS ? BOOTS ?

xx pilgrim

Edited by pilgrim
  • Like 1

Possibly a server issue where its not updating the server with your gear... ive heard of this happening to people but their gear normally reappears on them after a short time.

p.s. wtf is with your post.

• Like 1

The answer to your riddles are, and in this order:

Three

False

Nantucket

Only if applying the grease, not when it's applied to (in) you

Lsd is one hell of a drug

False

The chimichanga

Gl out there my friend...

• Like 9

In last two log-in I have noticed that I have lost half of my stuff from backpack.

No big issue but still it is harmful.

What the heck is this thread about? And what are with peoples weird replies...

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

Don't accuse my dad of stealing. He is a man of the law.

• Like 1

I also enjoy a good dose of DMT.

..Well played my friend.

• Like 1

I saw a backpack at the KFC in Berezino. Did your backpack have straps to hold it on the shoulders? And some side pockets to put extra stuff? If so, it was there just 30 min ago. I also saw Slimey Mick drinking some Jamesons, but I don't know if it is related or not.

Possibly a server issue where its not updating the server with your gear... ive heard of this happening to people but their gear normally reappears on them after a short time.

p.s. wtf is with your post.

<p.s. wtf is with your post>

Truth is:  It's wtf is with all the girls and the teenage window cleaners, is wtf it is, and those women from the next building, and the post-lady, and I swear I pretend not to be in, and keep the door locked maybe nailed shut so they have to queue up outside like usual and catch me when Im trying to sneak away late to work in the dawn because I got no sleep again, and my lady boss she goes crazy too for any reason like about me not awake or the lime-green and blood-lipstick and the ripped cloths and the ...ya know, the marks,  I just can't hardly get in any DayZ time. But in this case - the gear (backpack, holster, boots) I've tried switching servers fast and slow, but those things don't ever come back when they've gone. Unlike the van of the Japanese 7-girl band with 3 drummer-singers and 4 competing solo-guitars, who come back all the time and follow me home from work in those white glue-on socks and pleats. They began thrashing crazy Elvis lyrics (Jail House Rock?), since they started drinking Absinthe and Clan Dew mix with the 37-year-old punk sisters from the MacDo.

...so there ya go.. (wtf)..  Enjoy

xxx pilgrim

Edited by pilgrim

<p.s. wtf is with your post>

Truth is:  It's wtf is with all the girls and the teenage window cleaners, is wtf it is, and those women from the next building, and the post-lady, and I swear I pretend not to be in, and keep the door locked maybe nailed shut so they have to queue up outside like usual and catch me when Im trying to sneak away late to work in the dawn because I got no sleep again, and my lady boss she goes crazy too for any reason like about me not awake or the lime-green and blood-lipstick and the ripped cloths and the ...ya know, the marks,  I just can't hardly get in any DayZ time. But in this case - the gear (backpack, holster, boots) I've tried switching servers fast and slow, but those things don't ever come back when they've gone. Unlike the van of the Japanese 7-girl band with 3 drummer-singers and 4 competing solo-guitars, who follow me from work in those white glue-on socks and pleats. They began thrashing crazy Elvis lyrics (Jail House Rock?), since they started back to drinking Absinthe and Clan Dew mix with the 37 year-old punk sisters from the MacDo.

...so there ya go.. (wtf)..  Enjoy

xxx pilgrim

Ahh word y'all, i think i be jivin wit chu now. What you sayin is dat deez bitches, which you ain't be gettin, be all scandalizin and vandilizin dat swaggalizin shiz dat you been capitalizin, and now you blamin da motha fuckin 5 oh!

Tru dat...

• Like 1

Don't accuse my dad of stealing. He is a man of the law.

I NEVER accuse the Mighty Grimes Clan of anything.

I can't even imagine having the words  'Grimes' and 'accuse' in the same sentence. It's seems much better if they are not on the same page. Or in different books, And different languages. In different time periods lost in the earth's geological history.. or parallel universes (or universes not even parallel - but just at funny angles such as 28.37 ° to each other)

Edited by pilgrim
  • Like 1

Ahh word y'all, i think i be jivin wit chu now. What you sayin is dat deez bitches, which you ain't be gettin, be all scandalizin and vandilizin dat swaggalizin shiz dat you been capitalizin, and now you blamin da motha fuckin 5 oh!

Tru dat...

Totalize as Incred !

You said that in exactly the right number of words.

xx

Edited by pilgrim
  • Like 1

<This is a warning not a threat>

Lookout esses and dudes the next post's about zombies AND in the wrong thread AND I'm tellin' with no BOOTS on

So if you've got EVEN socks maybe you should start to RUN AWAY now

xx pilgrim

(or universes not even parallel - but just at funny angles such as 28.37 ° to each other)

Exactly what makes 28.37 ° funny? I happen to be good friends with that angle, and he is anything but funny. He is very serious, and well edumacated.

Exactly what makes 28.37 ° funny? I happen to be good friends with that angle, and he is anything but funny. He is very serious, and well edumacated.

Good Point randomspawn

But first:

1) Why does your blood-group change each time you respawn (hereditary is not in it?) And if the bag goes green is that the Virus or are you Pregnant? But - What happens after it turns Orange?

2) Where are the Bamboo Groves? Where are those Dark, Satanic Mills (rhetoric)? Where are my boots?

a) Where is  Avoid Zombies By Stealth, the critical gameplay element ?

Now, to pick up the Thread:

[please ignore the following if it's too technical..//..]

DID I LAUGH? - Yes. (Shortly, you SHALL know all). For .. Aristarchus, still outhanging since 200 BCE in the low-rent dock regions of Samos, came uninvited last night, walking without antigrav, clad in his gray experimental Sufi duffle-coat AND trying to sell me 'his' (as he claims) original "Rubic's 11-Dimensional String Pyramid".

Also, and more interestingly; by an unholy oath he had determined to gain mega-neuron credits for shifting ("selling") the only hand-written manuscript of Pliny's "Lives of Famous Whores" (Buy It Now While Stocks Last) which I have already read - I found it in a Doric Attic, and wrote back to the Younger Pliny ("Pliny the Kid") to point gently to his very few awkwardnesses of phraseology.  But I spotted Aris' ("Aris the Toff") blunder (how else would a manuscript be written except by hand?) and so excuselessly shifted him back to the D-dimenension using a trick with 3 slightly-loaded 20-side dice: Called "The Bad Fives", it turns up all boxcars and snake-eyes.

However, the critical (5x5) roll, gave us the illusion of just enough time-perpetuation to indulge in a little (slight) giggle over a comment that 28.37° - being  the fraction (1.891333333333333) of two contemporary Earth time zones - is in itself rather amusing.

However (you are right randomspawn!) I can't claim that the resultant is even close to 0.9456666666666665 of ONE single 15° TimeZone arc, because of the ridiculous rounding eror, blatant in this case, for which I blame the IBM maths coprocessor, it sucks. It sucked from the drawing-board. As you see, I deliberately rounded the original calculation only to find - chronoclastically - (as I  couldn't believe I was momentatily internal to that same process of finding) - that my (last) 'round-up, lol' was actually a recurring sequence, yet exhibiting an obviously increasing indeterminism, as we move away from parallelism; And so - Oh, did I LAFF !.. 

How is anyone ever going to get anywhere dimensionally poly-geometrically reasonable with those kind of digi-careless nerd recurrences creeping in? I'm still chuckling now. The only way to non-parallel-shift at present is with a lot of paper and at least one sharp pencil. I have finally located an Earth reasonably similar to my own, it has Dayz SA in it, but also some other thing called "North America"? - and what language-derivation are they speaking? Can they communicate at all?

Is it a joke? Anyone got any idea!?

If Aristarchus of Samos is a bit difficult (it's just his character, he's ok when you know him), then check him out on wikipedia for information about degrees, minutes, arcs, how to tell where you are in the game, and good chat lines for girls, as well as hints on how younger men can keep pace with fully mature and experienced ladies.

[..//.. end of technical]

Remember we are talking Boots and Backpacks here, so none of this is off topic. The above is a specific reply to randomspawn, who deserves BEANS for his most impressively acute observation. I concurr. Motion carried.

AND we need the ability to AVIOD ZOMBIES BY STEALTH, don't ever forget that.

AND Backpacks AND other gear are vanishing completely on respawn, it's NOT uncommon. I have lost 3 backpacks full of gear, one shoulder holster + gun, AND a pair of boots, in 5 seperate incidents, since the last patch.

AND why do half the servers now say "Wait for Host" forever, with NO login - but this happens ONLY if there are 0-5 players on that server? Is this a new way of turning the server off ?

0 players and "wait for host" = server offline ?

3 players and "Wait for host" = 'this is a private server and we areAdmins' ?

Or is it something else? Does anyone know the REAL answer to this?

I did my research last night - at peak play time more than 85% of servers have 7 players or less (average 3-5). Also, if you try, most of them you can't log on at all or you get insta-kicked. And 8% of online servers have 90+ percent of all the players on them (from 15 to 40 players). If there are more than 7 players on a server you never get the 'waiting for host'. NEVER - but then quite often you get kicked anyway. lol

WHAT is this about? It's hard to find a server to play on, now.

xx (Chupacabra)

Edited by pilgrim

I also enjoy a good dose of DMT.

..Well played my friend.

I've always been strong on DMT .. what can be much better?

- male / female

Designed for Maximum Togetherness (DMT)

Enjoy

Edited by pilgrim