ThatBritshGuy

Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!

This is the most annoying thing that has ever happened to me on Dayz SA. I was looting the ship wreck down from Svetlojarsk, this was the best character I have had so far when I was near the top floor when I saw a M4. I had a Sporter 22 I was just checking the condition of the M4 because my Sporter was pristine and custom sprayed so I was sceptical of whether to swap it when suddenly I just died. No one was near me so I could not of got hit by someone and I could not of got shot because there was no gun shot or any other sound like that. I was inside, not on any edge so I could not fall, I did not even move It just said my leg is extremely painful and I was like "wtf" then a black screen saying "You are dead". Has this ever happened to anyone else?      

Yeah... That ship is glitchy as hell... Haha i havent been back there since i broke my leg.... Haha

Some times, the ship wakes again and remember its crew.

Survivor, you do not want to be near it when it happens...

Hahahaha!! Beans for you sir!

You gotta love dayz... Its got its own myths and folklore lol

This is the most annoying thing that has ever happened to me on Dayz SA. I was looting the ship wreck down from Svetlojarsk, this was the best character I have had so far when I was near the top floor when I saw a M4. I had a Sporter 22 I was just checking the condition of the M4 because my Sporter was pristine and custom sprayed so I was sceptical of whether to swap it when suddenly I just died. No one was near me so I could not of got hit by someone and I could not of got shot because there was no gun shot or any other sound like that. I was inside, not on any edge so I could not fall, I did not even move It just said my leg is extremely painful and I was like "wtf" then a black screen saying "You are dead". Has this ever happened to anyone else?      

It's a known glitch, you randomly die due to DayZ gods. lol

the ship demands a daily blood sacrifice. you were choosen.

You were killed by a hacker, came up behind you with an axe, chopped your leg first and then delivered the finishing blow. Took all of your stuff and pegged it.

maybe someone put that m4 there, as ive only seen clothes spawn at the ship, clothes bag and food, maybe a crowbar or small tool, never seen any ammo or firearms, could just be me though

You were killed by a hacker, came up behind you with an axe, chopped your leg first and then delivered the finishing blow. Took all of your stuff and pegged it.

That must of been one silent hacker, I was in 3rd person with by back to the wall and there was only one entrance and I was watching that and no one came in

That must of been one silent hacker, I was in 3rd person with by back to the wall and there was only one entrance and I was watching that and no one came in

In all honesty, you either got shot or you're the unluckiest person ever. Was there a window nearby? Like another poster said, I've never seen an M4 spawn in old Riffy either. A Mosin and an SKS, but never an M4. I'd wager someone set you up and you got shot.

Edited by BiGoDeViN

In all honesty, you either got shot or you're the unluckiest person ever. Was there a window nearby? Like another poster said, I've never seen an M4 spawn in old Riffy either. A Mosin and an SKS, but never an M4. I'd wager someone set you up and you got shot.

I seen em spawn there.  Not very often, but they do.

Its DayZ, there is a 1001 reasons for why you could have died.

I was inside and not near a window, also did not hear anything.

If you had bad desync then anyone could have come in behind you and killed you without you knowing. Or if just a little bit of desync means some sounds sometimes dont make it to the client. This or you desynced through the floor :/ 

If the sniper is a fair way off, you'll die before you hear the gunshot.