Sign in to follow this  
Grimey Rick

"No message received..."

I know very well that when a server restarts it'll display a  "No message received..." message for 90 seconds. However, today, I've been getting this on every server so far after five or so minutes of game play. I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but if you have, how did you fix it? This has never happened to me before so frequently and I'm 800 hours in.

EDIT: To add to this, my wife's computer which is connected via wi-fi does not lose connection when I do on a wired connection. She is able to stay in the game without issue. When I disconnect, my internet still works fine.

Edited by Grimey Rick

Hi,

it's possible that you're causing a server crash. Can you describe what you're doing around the time this happens?

If you could upload a screenshot of your inventory, I would gladly give you beans as well.

• Like 1

Well, I've since died since I was standing out in the open on an airfield logging in and getting kicked shortly after for a brief stint, but I did have a lot of small protector cases in my inventory. I've noticed when I carry a lot of containers around silly things seem to happen, but nothing on the scale before.

Well, I've since died since I was standing out in the open on an airfield logging in and getting kicked shortly after for a brief stint, but I did have a lot of small protector cases in my inventory. I've noticed when I carry a lot of containers around silly things seem to happen, but nothing on the scale before.

That's exactly what it's causing this at the moment, especially having protectorcases in portectorcases.

You should not do that. ;)