crazyandlazy

What's considered the lowest of the low for you?

1. KoS

2. Bandit kills

3. Server hopping

4. Combat logging when possible

5. Glitching and staying through walls

6. Glitch bullet spraying through walls

7. Duping

8. Hacking

I would say hacking but as that will be a constant battle with no way of really combating it my choice is exploiting game mechanics

1. Killing freshspawns (unless they attack you first)

2. Hacking

3. General KOS

-10 meters or so.

That's what I consider the lowest of the low. Can't quite conseive anything lower than that.

• Like 1

Wall glitching to get an advantage, it's just lame.

You all know who you are.

• Like 1

-10 meters or so. That's what I consider the lowest of the low. Can't quite conseive anything lower than that.

Of the sea-level, of course. Wouldn't make much sense otherwise.

Also, this thread rests on the odious assumption that there would be anyone who finds things like duplication or other glitch-abuse worse than getting the same effects by hacking. That's a full -10 points for making a reasoned list.

Hacking, glitching, 3pp abuse, duping, being a CoD kiddy, server hopping, ghosting, being an attention wh*re on twitch/youtube, combat logging.

All of those are cancers on this community, there are a handful of good twitch and youtubers, but the majority are overwhelmingly awful people from what I've seen. The majority give people the wrong impression of this game, abuse the other major issues in this game heavily.

Edited by TheScruffyBandit
  • Like 1

Hacking and trash talking the dev's for a "broken piece of shit game." Earlier today some jerk did that over people hacking to become birds! Come on now.

Hacking and people posing as friendly and then shooting you at the first opportunity.

• Like 1

kneecapping freshspawns

I've done this before, they don't care about dying... since they have nothing, so I find it's the best way to deter them from trying to rush me with fists out. Gives them time to think about what they've done while they crawl around looking for a suicide method. :rolleyes: Kneecapping innocent freshspawns though? Yeah that's low.

To add hacking and trash talking the dev's i will add kosing OUT of Electro and other commonly known-to-be PvP areas. Finding someone in the woods and shooting them (especially if they dont have a gun on them) is just a dick move. Unless your starvingvto death and need food but usually you could try asking first.

Shooting someone at 900m away with LRS for no apparent reason. 

It's cowardly and pointless.

my #2 would be killing fresh spawns.... If they are attacking you it makes sense...but if you head to the beach to kill them on purpose... what are you like 12 yrs old?

Claiming friendly and betraying is the worst thing out there.

I played with a friend once and I was back a bit with a sniper. There was someone outside of his building and they were talking. He never put his gun up and didn't look threatening. The person starts walking away and my friend yells to me shoot shoot. I put him down and then he tells me "haha he was friendly"

I felt awful, I quit the game

5 (i can´t f*cking get out of the walls lol)

Hacking is definitely the worst. But right next to that would be killing freshspawns.

I had a good laugh about this the other day, I got killed by some guy with an m4, no big deal... I wanted to start fresh anyway.

I respawned in Berezino on the docks, looked down and saw 4 dead fresh spawns at my feet and then got axed in the back. I didn't stop  laughing for around 10 minutes.

Edited by TheScruffyBandit