aBBbullet

opinions on a streamer

So here is a question if a streamer finds a scripted mag for m4 and then uses it and ask his audience if he should keep it does that not make him as much of a cheat as the original guy?  Your views

• Like 1

Are you referring to SilentSentry finding the hacked M4 rounds last night?

In response, yes I think it does because he would very well know that it was exploiting the game. The only reasonable course of action would be to ditch it in the woods where no one would find it before reset.

• Like 1

Are you referring to SilentSentry finding the hacked M4 rounds last night?

In response, yes I think it does because he would very well know that it was exploiting the game. The only reasonable course of action would be to ditch it in the woods where no one would find it before reset.

no mate a streamer who is on right now , i told him to ditch it but he asked audience and went with them

music guy on twitch

how should i report him to tho as i know i hate it when i meet cheats like this

this is just the wrong image to give the kids that play the game thats gonna spoil it for proper players

So here is a question if a streamer finds a scripted mag for m4 and then uses it and ask his audience if he should keep it does that not make him as much of a cheat as the original guy?  Your views

Short answer, yes. Plain and simple.

He's knowingly taking a item that through an exploit exists with the intent to use it to ruin another person's experience. Regardless of if the ammo is used to take out a bandit or a hero, or just some fresh spawn makes no difference nor does the excuse of 'if he'd had an unexploited clip it'd have been the same outcome' it's still sinking to the same level as the original exploiter - which on exploits of this high of a magnitude is the same dirt-bag low point as a full fledged hacker. He's no better than someone who finds a glitch that crashes an entire server for hours and then goes around recreating it for laughs on other servers.

who can i report him too tho

You can't, nobody is going to get banned for finding/using glitched/bugged ammo. What you can do is upvote the issue on the bugtracker and/or add repro steps so the dev team are aware and can implement a fix. http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=9968

• Like 1

Streamers always need to be aware that they have an audience and act as an example for the community. However the community should not try to lynch them for any slight  infraction.

I would not use said amo because the data could be corrupted and cause problems with my inventory.

• Like 1

just been in to test the water and he seems like he is panicing about it all, seems like his viewers dont care either way...shame really

yea im getting abused for doing the right thing in my opinion 

• Like 2

yep i was watching, i posted the link to this page and i got abuse as well calling me a Fing nobody and go away you noob etc. seems like he has his stream followers under his thumb

i seem to be the satan of twitch at mo , even gettin threats of this guys streamers lol

• Like 1

just been in to test the water and he seems like he is panicing about it all, seems like his viewers dont care either way...shame really

I agree, total shame. I would stop watching a stream immediately if a player started using exploits, sends the wrong message to the community.

Everyones opinion will be different, some will berate you and others will praise you. Either way I would say stop watching the guy, there are plenty of other streamers out there.

• Like 1

Hello there

IMHO using any glitch or exploit is a very poor show even if it isnt instigated by him.

To me, he is in the wrong.

as smasht said, upvote it.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

i seem to be the satan of twitch at mo , even gettin threats of this guys streamers lol

Just report the stream if you feel it will do anything buddy, bt yeah just stop watching him, as someone just said 'they give us legit players a bad name' XD

yea already stopped , just wanted to give him a chance to throw it away but realised he was not going too , so stopped his bad not mine 

You can't, nobody is going to get banned for finding/using glitched/bugged ammo. What you can do is upvote the issue on the bugtracker and/or add repro steps so the dev team are aware and can implement a fix. http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=9968

How do you even vote? I followed the steps in the Guide but I can't find any "vote" buttons  :( 

#feelingdumb

How do you even vote? I followed the steps in the Guide but I can't find any "vote" buttons  :( 

#feelingdumb

You have to be logged in.

No one said taking the right road would be the easiest. Stick to your guns my friend and keep your head high!

I'd pick it up, just long enough to drop it into the ocean.

But, streamers are attention wh*res, so long long as people are paying attention to them, they'll do just about anything.

Edited by TheScruffyBandit