Sign in to follow this  
Irish.

Dean Hall on Dayz ported to consoles.

Holy crap those little kids are terrible.

This is probably a portion of Dayz players playing it probably as well.... lol

the voice chat is so funny, some guy actually was comparing it to dayz SA saying its a far better game, has better graphics, has more players etc...was truley a good giggle listening to the rants on the chat system XD

Why did I expect to see anything but ignorant and immature commentary regarding PC superiority on here?

Why did I expect to see anything but ignorant and immature commentary regarding PC superiority on here?

Hope? ;)

Obviously it will come to consoles eventually. They'd be fools not to port it over. That being said it will be years from now so I'm not getting my hopes up.

I'll stick with the PC version until then. :)

Porting Dayz to consoles will be a huge waste of time.

You think Sony and MS are laying on their hands just waiting for Dayz to be ported ?

Of course not they are all making their own console dayz killer.

One of them by Sony will be announced tomorrow in fact.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/04/09/h1z1-game-is-probably-sony-online-entertainments-next-game-but-what-is-it/

http://www.polygon.com/2014/4/9/5598202/h1z1-zombie-mmo-sony-online-entertainment

http://www.reddit.com/r/h1z1

Edited by Hetstaine

The Xbox1 and Ps4 have plenty of power and both support USB keyboards and mice.

And have a dvd drive and a hdd - wait! Doesn't something else have one of these......hmmmm

Everyone is just going to run around burning things down - oh the griefers are going to have a field day. Burning shit down doesn't impress me and Smedly royally fucked up planetside.

I won't touch anything with the letters "SOE" on it after what he did to Star Wars Galaxies. /spit

I won't touch anything with the letters "SOE" on it after what he did to Star Wars Galaxies. /spit

I never played it but I heard they fucked that up too and anyone who fucks with Star Wars is an asshole (Yes that means you too Georgie Pants!!)

• Like 1

My care level is 0. Consoles are for kids and bro-gamers.

• Like 1

My care level is 0. Consoles are for kids and bro-gamers.

Game is pc first :)

I just read the article and nowhere does it say that it WILL be ported over to console. The mp1st article title makes a claim thats simply not supported by any quote from Dean Hall whatsoever.

Article Title:

"DayZ to Be Ported to PS4 and Xbox One Once PC Version Is In 'The Right State'.

Dean Hall Quote From Gamereactor:

"I think all the console manufacturers are interested in DayZ, and rightly so because we've sold a fair amount of units in a short space of time and it's a game that could potentially transfer quite well to consoles."

"The consoles are trying to sort of break new ground with where they're heading," Hall continued, "because I'm sure there's a lot of console gamers out there who they would have loved to be a part of say Minecraft when it first came out, and things like that."

"So really the bottleneck is us," he admitted. "We need to get the PC build to the right state, where then it can pull across, and I think everybody recognises that there's no sense in starting to pull something across that's dramatically changing all the time. So really our focus is on delivering the right stuff and answering all the questions as we go through the Early Access with the PC."

---

Nowhere in the quotes from Dean Hall does it say "DayZ To Be Ported" or "DayZ Will Be Ported."

Furthermore, nowhere does it indicate PS4 or XB1. Hall says "all the console manufacturers are interested." All consoles doesn't just equal PS4/XB1.

Media outlets… :|

Edited by Weyland Yutani