CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

2p3kyQs.jpg
V3spbpB.jpg

Why do you have a long range scope and handguard, but a buttstock that gives you more bullet spread?

This is my current hardcore character.  He is the lone survivor of a helicopter crash.

DayZ_HC_zpsdaabc7c0.jpg

• Like 1

That guy looks like the guy I have in my signature.   :D

No backpack style & concealed weapons (expect the rifle). This one is for hardcore servers too, you can look behind you without anything in the way.

YqACZgB.jpg

Edited by Sutinen
  • Like 1

This is my current hardcore character.  He is the lone survivor of a helicopter crash.

DayZ_HC_zpsdaabc7c0.jpg

I really like that look, I'm in full TTSKO on hardcore at the moment but...I just don't like it.

Edited by Jezza93

What's the vest, is that new or have I simply never seen it? And your backpack straps look a little unfamiliar to me.

What's the vest, is that new or have I simply never seen it? And your backpack straps look a little unfamiliar to me.

Antistab vest

Anti Stab Vest and Improvised Backpack.   :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hardcore gameserver hive character

2014_02_13_00098.jpg

Regular Vilayer hive character

2014_02_13_00088.jpg

Experimental hardcore hive character

2014_02_13_00009.jpg

• Like 1

Metro 2033 Artyom

Regular so far

Rooockeeeettt gief us Soviet Tankist hats!!

221100_screenshots_2014-02-13_00001_zps1

Edited by Dezarys
  • Like 1

poacher turned game keeper, it just felt a very righteous hat when I put it on, now repenting for the sins of the mask, Judge, Jury, Executioner..

DayZ_2014_02_14_01_20_45_506_zps866f2009

• Like 1

i'm just going to dump all my night time stuff now as it's pointless given it's always sunny in game. On the plus side it will free up a lot of space for me. took me so long to find my ris guard even though it's damaged.

Experiment of sorts. Each time I've posted an image, I've died due to a glitch shortly afterwards. Experimental patch character.

bYnp1xA.jpg?1

OdSpuev.jpg?1

• Like 1

Wohooo finally...all black loadout :)

qixguRv.jpg

PD4kymz.jpg

That would pose a problem though. What if you were thrust into a surprise CQB contact at least make yourself a courier bag so you have space for a pistol of sorts

That would pose a problem though. What if you were thrust into a surprise CQB contact at least make yourself a courier bag so you have space for a pistol of sorts

True, although im quite a sneaky mofo on this game. Always spend at least 5 mins scoping a town and its entrances, exits, treelines before I go in. If im really unsure il lay there much longer. Suppose iv got space for a pistol...with some tetris. Wouldn't mind the ACU pack from the mod added in black, now id wear that  :)