CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

Thats some nice gear you guys got! Im sleeping over at a friends house at the moment and we both love this game so far! we have been playing Dayz all night long and this is what we both got at the moment

My gear:

sP4WHnS.jpgMy friends gear:
eXSHxEX.jpg

dayzme2_zps27a15207.jpg

Pretty standard by the looks of it.

Handgun no ammo. Food, defib, medkits, cooker and lamp.. blah blah

• Like 1

ONkS0WW.jpg

dLP7oDS.jpg

rtIvUtH.png

Edited by colekern
  • Like 1

Then an hour later, I'm pretty sure I starved to death in the new Cherno apartments. There is very little loot in there at the moment.

Food and drink seem to be SCARCE. Oddly, I was very color coordinated.

Yeah, the apartments are a trap.  Just hit up the convenience stores, skip the apartments.  You'll starve to death while you comb the floors and only come out with junk.  At least for now, the towns are better.

ml0zk6.jpg

Ready to treat any kind of predicament from growling stomach, dehydration, gray eye, insomnia and ingrown toenails to hairloss, athlete's foot, insomnia, chronic lack of a can opener and possibly erectile dysfunction (only if Nurse Stacy is on duty too). Actually somewhat low on saline and bandages at the moment, gonna hike to another hospital while waiting for the next patient's call  :)

• Like 12

You're goddamn organized Merino. :)

Edited by Dallas
  • Like 1

ym3HnFP.jpg

pIp7flz.jpg

Screenshots made 5 mins ago!

Why I got 2 handguns? I got one for my friend also

At the North East Airfield i found an M4A1 and a mountain backpack.I got an Elektro spawn and went straight up the middle of the map (found the East map in Elektro).Best stuff in my opinion was can openers and canteens.All guns do is get you killed.