CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

A Mosin, with plenty of yummy Mosin food.

A big ol bag of rice.

A bottle of watter and tons of soda

Handcuffs, rope, and a burlap sack.

Ready for kinky fun times.

Edited by Pandema

5.56 cal is fucking rare. Although I always seem to hear idiots going full auto like its the new year. Idk where they get that much ammo. Also is there a selector switch mechanic so I can set my M4A1 to semi?

Great. Now after rejoining, I've lost the mosin, reverted back to a previous M4, and I can't open doors anymore.

Look at the new changelog regarding servers and the new patch.

Me and my partner in chernarus crime:
xEUkPHW.jpg

My current setup after I glitched on a door and died:
yGXitOa.jpg

ZPuX6Nq.png

Only have two ten round magazines which I'm not a fan of in use or concept (why do the military have ten round magazines again?)

Hunting players has never looked so good!

Ie5mw6d.jpg

baOnCDf.png

Edited by Sobieski12
  • Like 2

Was at northwest with a pimped out m4 with 3 full mags, a large orange backpack, uk vest, military helmet, tons of food and drinks, a full map, and a compass. I asked some nitwit if he was friendly and he didnt reply. So i asked again, and he didnt reply. I wait until he is too close and i put a whole mag into him and watch all the bullets plink off of him. he turns around and fucking one shots me. WHAT THE FLYING FUCK!

Took me a damn hour and 20 mins to get to the airfield.

5zyi.jpg

Not pictured: defibrilator, all medical supplies, two full canteens, purification tablets, charcoal, loads of food, vitamins, pistol, knife, matches, head torch, gasmask, ~200 bullets, bible (book of jobs), etc... The mask works well with designer sunglasses to give the creepy eye look :P

Edited by ival

s6XMryQ.jpg

0nnpF1w.jpg

Come at me. Ain't nobody as smooth as Kieth Stone.

Edit:

#CanOpenerLife I can actually eat

Edited by Kieth Stone

since i'm from europe and work all day i have no chance at playing daytime so here are some overbrightenned black and white shots of my char and some friends:

taking a rest to get rid of the tamagotchi spam ;)
n7tAoiB.jpg

Dat haircut!?
uUC02Dw.jpg

Gear after a small round through balota/cherno :)
ZgOdIsJ.jpg

Edited by JoSchaap

Darn I thought there is already a topic for showing off your character.

Oh well, here it comes again. Btw I have yet to find any optics for M4 or silencer, also love that you have to have RIS on handguard to attach a flashlight (ultra handy to have it with these dark nights). Also visualy love gas mask + ballistic helmet together....and can't wait for AK's to be in game! Can't understand why AK74 was not the first assault rifle to make it into the game but ok.

B6Vgqc7.jpg

Edited by Hombre

Whenever I see someone with strongly colored clothing, I can't help but wonder wtf you're doing. You'll be seen easily from 500m+