pacific_coast

The rarest sh*t I ever found

You can find firewood quite often, especially in the restaurants. Though its useless right now.

I've found a stone once. It was badly damaged. Dafaq?

"Sorry, you can't throw this stone because it has cracks". Or what?

Anyone seen a gas mask yet? Got one in a barn. No practical purpose, but great for scaring the neighbours.

Dude, you're either looking in entirely the wrong buildings or you're joining mouldy old servers that reset ages ago :/ Find out the server reset times for your region (UK is 14:00) and then head straight to piano houses, police stations, fire stations etc... (I hope I don't have to mention airfield :P ). But don't be a dick and go on a server hopping spree! Oh and don't be boring by choosing a fresh empty server. You just have to be tactical about it. That's how everyone else can wind up with mosin/sks with a fair amount of ammo after 5 mins of having respawned. Choose you're servers wisely  B)

Yea its a wrong building thing probably & no I wont server hop as that stinks. Unless I die I'll play on the same server for 2-3hrs. Know about what buildings (and airfield ;) ) I'm just always late to the party :o

Generally I only play on 3 servers and rarely venture far from them (all UK) and unless I'm up early/late there is generally 20+

But... my survivor I'm using at the moment has had a successful time looting M4A1 + FNX45 so for the moment im relativly happy :blush:  but then I am easily pleased (according to my wife) thanks for the input tho, even @ 47 I'm still learning :)

Edited by alferret

Anyone seen a gas mask yet? Got one in a barn. No practical purpose, but great for scaring the neighbours.

Been wearing one since I was a wee bitty boy. Mamma said I was FUGLY and it was the only way my siblings didnt scream and cry when they saw me. Mamma says I have a face only she can lurve.

• Like 1

Aw, don't be so hard on yourself alferret, I'm sure it's not that bad. Now, let's just get that mask o....

Oh CHRIST. Oh sweet, merciful CHRIST. How can anyone look so.. Why is there hair growing there and none there...? Shouldn't you have two of those, but only one of these?...That's no place for a mucosal membrane.... What are...are those scales?

putthatfuckin'maskbackonquick

Edited by kander
  • Like 1

Wow, the ballistic vest is rare as hell. That thing's existence is a myth! You sure it's not a press vest or anti stab vest?

I found one at the NW airfield tower it was on top of the locker. This was during the time we're things would glitch and you couldn't pick it up. I was furiously enraged

On the other hand I have only found 1 pistol silencer, although it is useless still. It seems to be pretty rare at least to me

Edited by TheLast-StaR

I found a tactical vest at the beggining of the game. Never found them again.

ive currently got a prestine press vest had it for 5 days not been killed yet ive also had a worn anti stab vest and i find LRS prestine all the time in barracks and hangers. But the rarest item on the the game is the ballistics vest bet none of you have found one of those :) 

Aw, don't be so hard on yourself alferret, I'm sure it's not that bad. Now, let's just get that mask o....

Oh CHRIST. Oh sweet, merciful CHRIST. How can anyone look so.. Why is there hair growing there and none there...? Shouldn't you have two of those, but only one of these?...That's no place for a mucosal membrane.... What are...are those scales?

putthatfuckin'maskbackonquick

Lol, so so true, made me lmao :D

download_zpsad1d64a8.jpg

All was pristine. Server lag teleported me and I fell off of a building.

Would you classify that press vest as black, or is it just something weird with the color in the photo?

I found a rock once, never seen one since. It was in a supermarket on a shelf, I almost took off all my cloths and grabbed it to run around and try to rock someone in the head.  :P

Smalfut.jpg

I found a Samsquanch out in the woods by an airfield

Be careful with those Saskatchewans! You don't want them breaking into your shed. Dirty c*%k s$&kers.

I met a sober, polite, modest and decent player, in the game! :o

Aaaahahaha, no just joking, he was an asshole. Like all of us.

• Like 2

Would you classify that press vest as black, or is it just something weird with the color in the photo?

It is definitely blue, that particular "scene" may have been darker just because I was playing on a near-nighttime server.

I met a sober, polite, modest and decent player, in the game! :o

Aaaahahaha, no just joking, he was an asshole. Like all of us.

^ Perfection.  :D  :thumbsup:

LOL, I guess I should play a bit again. I haven't found one of these Anti-Stab vests or Riders Jackets yet. The rarest sh*t I found so far is still the long range scope though this does not seem to count as rare anymore from what I hear...

Im still 0-0 on stab vests and press vests.. But I rarely loot Riffy or Trainstations so Ive got that going for me. 

Riders jackets Ive found 2. Before the patch I found 2 LRS scopes.. Now I find them more than canteens. 

Ive seen track suits, many variations of colors of boonie hats (tan/red/multi camo's/blue/grey), zucchini, fire logs, and a 2 headed rabbit once. I may have been slightly intoxicated when I saw it though.. 

I found 3 anti-stab vests and 1 press vest. Been getting pretty lucky lately. If only the anti-stab vests weren't completely useless  :)

download_zpsad1d64a8.jpg

I feel you, usually only happens to me when I have great gear too. Lag dove to death down a stair case in a fire station and after a night of gearing up by sneaking around NWAF with a friggin flashlight too.

2 Fresh Kiwi fruits in the one house.

I have found many more LRS than I have fresh Kiwi fruits.

download_zpsad1d64a8.jpg

It's best when you slide through the wall..

What is so special, have found both of those, should I now create my own topic too?

The only thing I've never found is an assault vest. Not a UK assault vest, just an assault vest. It's an actual vest, not a bundle of straps and pouches.

Other than that, though, I've found everything.

Edited by Dr.Burd