Capiel

How to be a idiot ...

Hello everybody i am here to tell a little story, i spawned in Berezino and i head to Krasnotav, in berezino i founded a Mosin, and i wanted to socialize with some peoples in dayz, because kill on sight is boring some times, so i see one guys running of a zombie and i helped him, a guy with a Sks, and he looked at me and i realized he has no ammo, and i asked him for trade (i as searching a scope a good time), so other guys showed up, with a carbine and say he have the scope so i droped the ammo he stand next to me sayng his friend is coming, and we start chat, so he shooted my head '-', dayz is turning into dayz mod, peoples cant just see each other and ignore or help, they want blood. Thats just a outflow ...

Sorry for my english i am brazilian.  :)

So you're mad because you are gullible and someone played the game how you didn't want it to be played? 

Hmmmm.

Edited by NexVentor

No i am not mad, i am just saying people used to be more friendly in the beggining of dayz, what turn this guys into this ?

It's all a learning process, and you must adapt and overcome if you want to extend your in game lives.

Friendly is boring.

No i am not mad, i am just saying people used to be more friendly in the beggining of dayz, what turn this guys into this ?

Call Of Duty and Battlefield, they have ruined a generation of FPS (http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/03/13/call-of-duty-red-orchestra-2-interview/), and some people get a 'high' off of ruining someones day.

• Like 3

So do to assert themselves. Normal player just will not shoot. Personally, I first tried to negotiate.

Call Of Duty and Battlefield, they have ruined a generation of FPS (http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/03/13/call-of-duty-red-orchestra-2-interview/), and some people get a 'high' off of ruining someones day.

Well it's true that the quality of gamers ( skill and personality ) really went down in the two decades i've been playing online...all they can do is point, shoot and bunnyhop ( had a player shooting another teammate with a drummag PPSH below 20m with double tap, firepower and penetration across the street and got owned by a revolver at 1m, yes my buddy was closing in while beeing fired upon at 1000rpm and 99% of the players i encountered were like that, map start grenade spam shoot from spawn to spawn through walls ) with no skill at all and insult you when you kick their asses in every session. Just too bad they never go extinct.

Hello everybody i am here to tell a little story, i spawned in Berezino and i head to Krasnotav, in berezino i founded a Mosin, and i wanted to socialize with some peoples in dayz, because kill on sight is boring some times, so i see one guys running of a zombie and i helped him, a guy with a Sks, and he looked at me and i realized he has no ammo, and i asked him for trade (i as searching a scope a good time), so other guys showed up, with a carbine and say he have the scope so i droped the ammo he stand next to me sayng his friend is coming, and we start chat, so he shooted my head '-', dayz is turning into dayz mod, peoples cant just see each other and ignore or help, they want blood. Thats just a outflow ...

Sorry for my english i am brazilian.  :)

Don't mind your English, if it's not your native language.. But the lack of punctuation has no excuse, hard to read like this...

Also, who are you referring to with 'idiot'?  I hope yourself, because you could see this coming from miles away. You could get the trade done differently, where you'd at least live .. think about it ;)

Also, who are you referring to with 'idiot'?  I hope yourself, because you could see this coming from miles away. You could get the trade done differently, where you'd at least live .. think about it ;)

How? Most players 'kill on sight'. Or they run arround screeming "friendly friendly" and as soon as your back is turn, wham a axe in your skull.. 

So how does one trade differently?

How? Most players 'kill on sight'. Or they run arround screeming "friendly friendly" and as soon as your back is turn, wham a axe in your skull.. 

By taking the authoritative position. Make them put their gun on the floor and walk away from it, if they don't the trade is off, and if they aren't careful their dead.

With some exceptions cause of the nice people I met.

DayZ is one of the top 5 games with worst community.Up there with LoL and CoD.I know its a silly question but ''How can some players sleep at night?''

Once I met a player and he asked me for a gun so he can protect himself.I gave him a loaded pistol.He just aimed at me and pulled the trigger but little did he know, the pistol was ruined.All he could hear when pulling the trigger was ''click click click''.I did not even wait for his reacion, aimed my mosin at his chuckle head and teached him a lession.

Edited by Silentine
  • Like 5

Be in an advantage position. If they are armed, make them drop the rifle, make them step away, etc. I once gave a guy with a Mosin with no ammo a single mosin round, to at least give him a chance in this fucked up world. But I made him stay put, while I dropped it at a pole high up a hill. I walk back down to him and tell him he can go collect his present (the one mosin round). Being quite a steep hill, he cannot sprint up there. I was vanished before he even got there.

There's always a (relatively safe) way, and if the situation shows that there isn't (like a 1 vs 3 situation) dont make contact ;)

With some exceptions cause of the nice people I met.

DayZ is one of the top 5 games with worst community.Up there with LoL and CoD.I know its a silly question but ''How can some players sleep at night?''

Once I met a player and he asked me for a gun so he can protect himself.I gave him a loaded pistol.He just aimed at me and pulled the trigger but little did he know, the pistol was ruined.All he could hear when pulling the trigger was ''click click click''.I did not even wait for his reacion, aimed my mosin at his chuckle head and teached him a lession.

That's brilliant lol, have some beans. 

I learn my lessons in the DayZ Mod, so playing on the SA version, is turning a into the DayZ Mod, expect the unexpected, don't go trusting a guy just because he dosen't have any weapon, once me and one of my long time buddy of this kind of games, meat a guy in the NWAF coming out of nowhere with is arms up saying "friendly guys, please don't shot", a few seconds i discoverd (thanks to the wall glitch) he got a friend outside with a SKS trying to kills us bolth, went outside kill the other guy and my friend shot down the other one...

Moral of the story:

Just because she's got boobs, that dosen't mean she dosen't have a dick...

• Like 1

Another tip is to keep asking things constantly.

If they are delaying their responses in any way they are probably communicating with their friend(s). In that case its probably best to kill them and leave.

Freshspawns are the biggest threat in DayZ, too bad you didn't realize that.

Freshspawns are gearsuckers, and it's better to keep an eye out for their safety instead of confronting them directly, in a friendly manner ofcourse.

Me and Morgan Freeman got stabbed in the back last night...

Moral of the story:

Never trust the Irish accent!

People have learned from their past experiences and become tougher and less friendly people, similar to the progression of the characters in 'The Walking Dead'.

Don't mind your English, if it's not your native language.. But the lack of punctuation has no excuse, hard to read like this...

Yes the idiot is me, this guys are just playing haha

No vehicles or camps in standalone, it's pretty much just an Elektro PVP game right now.

I agree, killing on sight IS boring. But sometimes necessary if youre not ready to take the risk of getting fkd. 

There could be some more people with some less bloodlust, greed and bad sense of humour, but there isnt, so i guess the only thing to do is to adapt. To be water.

" Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” -Bruce Lee 

You could also try putting these bloodthirsty bandits into a teapot, and expect them to become a teapot :D Risk your life often and try to reason with them, touch of humour can help you live couple seconds longer, but that couple seconds could be just enough for you, to turn a bandit into a hero :)

Edited by AntiBandit
  • Like 1

I was playing hardcore last weekend, i was a fresh spawn running to elektro, so ofcourse i went to check sniper hill first, there, a guy with a mosin got the drop on me, he immediately told me to drop all my drinks(stupid right? Fresh spawn with no b-pack). I told him to wait, while i dropped my "canteens" all the while im trying to get closer, when i was spitting distance of him, i guessed he used his head and ordered me to crouch, i figured i was dead, then boom, some guy shot the bandit with a double barrel shotgun, then this guy fully camoed with an m4 on his back and a sawn off double barrel told me to step back from the body, i immediately did, i told him i was friendly and he remains quite, i told him i was leaving, at which time he spoke, "i dropped a pistol and some rounds for you", i then proceeded to pick up the magnum, took my eye off him for a sec, sorted my inventory, but then realized he was gone... Like a virtual batman....

Moral of the story? Theres non, its just dayz :)

• Like 2

I was playing hardcore last weekend, i was a fresh spawn running to elektro, so ofcourse i went to check sniper hill first, there, a guy with a mosin got the drop on me, he immediately told me to drop all my drinks(stupid right? Fresh spawn with no b-pack). I told him to wait, while i dropped my "canteens" all the while im trying to get closer, when i was spitting distance of him, i guessed he used his head and ordered me to crouch, i figured i was dead, then boom, some guy shot the bandit with a double barrel shotgun, then this guy fully camoed with an m4 on his back and a sawn off double barrel told me to step back from the body, i immediately did, i told him i was friendly and he remains quite, i told him i was leaving, at which time he spoke, "i dropped a pistol and some rounds for you", i then proceeded to pick up the magnum, took my eye off him for a sec, sorted my inventory, but then realized he was gone... Like a virtual batman....

Moral of the story? Theres non, its just dayz :)

Virtual Batman, haha this is great