Sign in to follow this  
thorison

44. experimental servers not up?

switched to exp build updated to 44.something, but no servers showing?( North America) just wondering or confirming that I'm not doing anything wrong. thanks, and i did search this first. thanks again.

What is the filter on? Set ping 0 and battle eye no

Thank you. :D + Beans

Are they actually 4 new servers though? Because up until this update today, they were all down.. Id love to know, but Hicks did say that there was no client side update today during their maintenance.

• Like 1

Yup only 4 servers and no zombies.  Not sure what they are trying to achieve with that build.  It also says accelerated time or something like that but I didn't notice any difference.  Also, the servers were completely full and when I did get on there was nothing to be found.

Yup only 4 servers and no zombies.  Not sure what they are trying to achieve with that build.  It also says accelerated time or something like that but I didn't notice any difference.  Also, the servers were completely full and when I did get on there was nothing to be found.

It's still an Alpha and especially for the experimental build it applies, that you're primarily testing.

Back in the closed testing we had times when there was either no loot or no Zombies or both for a day or more.

It's all about testing performance and trying to achieve the highest possible FPS, both serverside and clientside.

It's still an Alpha and especially for the experimental build it applies, that you're primarily testing.

Back in the closed testing we had times when there was either no loot or no Zombies or both for a day or more.

It's all about testing performance and trying to achieve the highest possible FPS, both serverside and clientside.

Heheh, as an advocate who usually yells, ALPHA!!, I get that :P  What is the accelerated time test for?

Edited by Caboose187

Heheh, as an advocate who usually yells, ALPHA!!, I get that :P  What is the accelerated time test for?

• Accelerated time
    • Was already in the game but accidentally removed when fighting desync/lag issues
    • Configurable by server admins
    • Up to 64 times faster day/night cycle (can also be slowed down)
    • Rules for hardcore tbd

Courtesy of LaughingJack:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/175596-summary-of-dev-qas-from-streams/

Man when loot respawn hits the exp servers, the stable ones will be a ghost town.  :P

• Like 1