Dawgstyl

Bipods working?

Is it just me or are the bipods not working correctly after the last patch?

The way you're shaking there is too much even without a bipod. Is your arm hurt? Have you tried taking painkillers?

• Like 1

Also, were you running right before firing? Were you breathing heavily?

• Like 1

I am prone and in good health, no damage since my last death. I laid there for 3 min and im not breathing hard at all..

As others have said, your arm is broken. It's shaking too much to be a fracture.

Yeah you're moving way too much even for not having a bipod, symptomatic of a fracture/arm injury.

As others have said, your arm is broken. It's shaking too much to be a fracture.

Wait, aren't they one in the same?  :huh:

Edited by solodude23

You guys are right. I just injected morphine and it fixed it. Havent taken damage other than some friends boxing and messing around but that was the fix.

Thanks so much

Why no message when you have a broken arm? Not even like, "you're in pain" ???

Do splints work also for broken arms?

Edited by lrish

Now i just know how to find out do i have broken limb

Now i just know how to find out do i have broken limb

I guess aiming is the only way? 

When you break an arm it still says fracture on your player menu/inv screen. And yes, morphine and splints fix it up well.

Do you have a separate button set for hold breath while scoped? I set mine to L Shift. I think hold breath is set to r-click by default, meaning you'll run out of breath before taking most of your shots and possibly making it shake harder.

• Like 1

Yeah you're moving way too much even for not having a bipod, symptomatic of a fracture/arm injury.

Wait, aren't they one in the same? :huh:

Technically they are, yes. In the game though, you'll get a fracture and still be able to aim fairly well. After going untreated, you'll eventually see "my arm is broken" and then your aim is toast.

I guess aiming is the only way? 

Some times it does not shows, so yes probably. But he must do some sounds, and must be red signal - broken - also left corner - my arm is hurting rly bad etc.

Wait, aren't they one in the same?  :huh:

There is this misconception that fracture is a cracked limb, and broken is well...broken. but in fact it's correctly called Fracture. A fracture is when there is cracks/breaks within the bone, there are a bunch of types such as Green-stick, Compound, and Straight...etc.

Edited by DJ SGTHornet
  • Like 1

There is this misconception that fracture is a cracked limb, and broken is well...broken. but in fact it's correctly called Fracture. A fracture is when there is cracks/breaks within the bone, there are a bunch of types such as Green-stick, Compound, and Straight...etc.

Gotcha, I just didn't realize there was a separation in the game.