FedExMan

Firehouse Slaughter of a Whole Clan

Nice video bro! Owned those guys... What the hell were they doing in there anyway... lolz....

Be prepared for people crying that you're abusing 3rd person because you're peeking around the corners with the camera... Bunch of cry babies...

Edited by G.Freeman
  • Like 1

that's some good shooting, and its wasn't really abusing 3rd person, just using it to your advantage, may aswell seeing how one of them tried peeking through the wall haha

• Like 2

I wouldn't use a M4 there. Simply because i don't like it but a sawn off and Magnum combo would probably do well there.

An excellent example of why I only play Hardcore.

At around 0:52-0:54, the player is clearly able to see almost the entire contents of the room and learns how many people are in the room, what weapons they have, where they are and which way they are facing.

Had the player been restricted to first person, he wouldn't have been able to see any of that at all. He would have had to either rush around the corner blind, or lean around a corner, or use another friendly player to scout from afar after he opened the door.

Tho I will give credit where credit is due, the player had good aim and wow did those other guys suck.

Edited by fig0451
  • Like 8

At around 0:52-0:54, the player is clearly able to see almost the entire contents of the room and learns how many people are in the room, what weapons they have, where they are and which way they are facing.

Had the player been restricted to first person, he wouldn't have been able to see any of that at all. He would have had to either rush around the corner blind, or lean around a corner, or use another friendly player to scout from afar after he opened the door.

Tho I will give credit where credit is due, the player had good aim and wow did those other guys suck.

You can't see in this video but I took a bullet leaning in first person on other set of doors by these guys luckily I bandaged before I bled out. I opened that door knowing fire would shift on me. He would have had the complete advantage whether he walked in spraying or not. He didnt even see 3 of the guys til he walked inside. Personally I feel when you log into 3rd person on a high population server you know the costs and risks. These guys were looking for a fight and got one. End of Story.

Edited by FedExMan
  • Like 1

Was the dickhead in the stairs logging out?

And why the fuck were they all in there like that?

Yeah looked like he was logging off to me. What you don't see in the video was that my clan was looting the market in Chernogorsk and we hear alI sorts of gunfire. We look out towards the apartments and their clan are moving through town like a bunch of cowboys shooting every Zombie they see. Some one on roof of the fire house with a mosin started firing on them and they moved into the fire house. I will post my view point if I can find it. Your profile pic takes on a whole new meaning since a couple episodes ago on Walking Dead did you have it before that episode she went crazy?

Edited by FedExMan

THIS IS even more arcade then COD, but duck, this was funny :D I love such battles, what server do you guys play? Where i can find so much fresh meat?

• Like 1

Shade Echelon DayZ Server :: Bring it on!

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Edited by Spiriitus
  • Like 1

Nice video bro! Owned those guys... What the hell were they doing in there anyway... lolz....

Be prepared for people crying that you're abusing 3rd person because you're peeking around the corners with the camera... Bunch of cry babies...

Wasn't me it was Spiriitus our squad leaders video he posted on our website. Had to share it with u guys.

If that clan had been watching the way their formation was meant to be setup they could have held that building a lot longer than they had... You can see that most of the guys on the left are busy watching the door right in front of them, leaving the rest of their team exposed on the side. Hopefully they will improve over time, but to be honest they couldn't have survived inside that fire house even if they had all sides covered. Never put all your assets into one building.

@ :55 they should have been covering the other way, no doubt.

Edited by Beck

haha awesome, those guys were terrible.

• Like 1

Cry more.

Edited by Officer25
  • Like 1

Edit the OP and put this in there, it's nice to get that extra angle.

Awesome vid btw.

Thanks I did

Cry more.

:rolleyes:

He didn't cry. Those aren't tears, they are words. Well structured sentences and an opinion shared in a respectful way.

Edited by Odin Lowe
  • Like 2