Sign in to follow this  
igor-vk

Portable gas stove

Have anyone find Portable gas stove since 0.43 update? I searched 10 supermarkets where they used to spawn, but nothing. I found propane canister and lamp, but no stove.

I found a stove just today but never found a gas can.  Tossed it once space became an issue.

I found a stove just today but never found a gas can.  Tossed it once space became an issue.

where??

There is no use for that thing as of right now, right? I saw a small blue gas tank, the stove and even a cooking pot just today

There is no use for that thing as of right now, right? I saw a small blue gas tank, the stove and even a cooking pot just today

Wrong. Well, sort of ;)

If night cycles were in right now, its a great light source. In fact on experimental I was working on getting about 4-5 of them on my character and I was going to light up Elektro with them ;)

And to the OP, yes they are all over if you look in the right places. They are mostly in industrial spawn locations in my experience

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

I've found the light and can before.  Turned it one but it was daytime so I didn't notice anything.  I wish I would have kept the stove to see if it would have gotten rid of the "Damp" message on my character.

Wrong. Well, sort of ;)

If night cycles were in right now, its a great light source. In fact on experimental I was working on getting about 4-5 of them on my character and I was going to light up Elektro with them ;)

And to the OP, yes they are all over if you look in the right places. They are mostly in industrial spawn locations in my experience

My Regular character is currently carrying 8 lamps and some spare canisters =D maybe we could do some funky lighting!

I want to make screenshots of me cooking dinner for friends at those fake tents. Not much else to do, Im fully geared. And Ill keep it for next hunting/cooking update.

I saw a bunch of them today in grocery stores and industrial buildings.

Im telling you, I searched 10 supermarkets on loww pop server. Even after server restart - no a sigle one  :(

I thought they had increased the spawn rate of portable stoves in this latest patch as preparation for the implementation of cooking in the next patch. At least I have been finding them almost everywhere. Look in kitchens in town houses, or the house with the arch, or indeed in supermarkets. Or those long stable buildings.

• Like 1

searched 3 more towns, after server restart - nothing! Im ready to trade it for morpheum!

So that's 13 markets now and you haven't found that one thing you want.....this is beginning to sound more and more like dayz all the time :)

Keep searching, you will hit it eventually, its times like this that make the actual find all that more sweet ;)

• Like 1

So that's 13 markets now and you haven't found that one thing you want.....this is beginning to sound more and more like dayz all the time :)

Keep searching, you will hit it eventually, its times like this that make the actual find all that more sweet ;)

I had it 2 updates ago... Ill go east tonight

Have anyone find Portable gas stove since 0.43 update? I searched 10 supermarkets where they used to spawn, but nothing. I found propane canister and lamp, but no stove.

I found mine in a grocery store in Polana.  They are still spawning, but I can't speak to the rate of spawning specifically.  What I considered is that [like me] people may be holding them in their inventory for the impending patch rather than passing over them as they did in the past.  Honestly I used to see them everywhere, but I think that had more to do with the fact that they were useless and people ignored them.  Soon enough knives, matches, cooking pots and propane canisters will fall onto higher demand.

Grocery stores, Red brick "center hallway" houses, construction sites, town workshops, and firehouses are all places I've seen them recently.

Its like 1911 magazines.. when you want something it seems impossible.  Then one day you find 2 in the same building at the airfield :) . KEEP LOOKING!

Edited by Mr Jizz

zero fu*ks will be given...I searched Stary and Vybor and nothing. Only one gas lamp...

DayZ-

It gives you what you don't want. :D

• Like 1