Sign in to follow this  
Colemanw26

To whomever was running around elektro blasting Jungle Boogie

That was the funniest shit I've seen so far.

Some guy running around naked playing jungle boogie over and over really loud while theres a huge firefight going on all over the place... classic.

Good job, I hope you survived.

• Like 6

I want to run around naked in Elektro playing Cum On Feel The Noize by Quiet Riot.

• Like 1

Its even better if you just sing it, while doing the musical instrument parts with your mouth too. Jungle boogie is perfect for that.. :P

Oh the joys of a good sandbox! So glad these moments can be had!

Edited by makomachine

I always run through Elektro talking on my mic in the most sophisticated voice I can make about how I am the Librarian and I am here to confiscate all books that are overdue, and if you have one of these books then you are going to give them up or you will have to pay a large late fee, as I am the Librarian!

I go around picking up all the books in town and mugging people for their books. When they don't have them, which is most of the time, I call them primitive screwheads and move on.

• Like 3

so far the cherarus survivor radio has played

what is love

gangnam style

and now...

external speakers next to standing microphone, double monitored with a soundboard

SUCH FUN/I MISS DOING THIS

• Like 1

It wasn't this guy was it?

• Like 3

so far the cherarus survivor radio has played

what is love

gangnam style

and now...

external speakers next to standing microphone, double monitored with a soundboard

SUCH FUN/I MISS DOING THIS

There are programs you can use to play stuff directly off your computer through a virtual mic.

Edited by Weedz
  • Like 1

After a terrible death or I just feel depressed I often hike to elektro pants-less and play If I Die Young, & the Fresh Prince of Belair theme song and get a few kicks out of it.

EDIT: ALSO THE MONSTER MASH MAKES FIREFIGHTS THIS MUCH BETTER

Edited by Golden Child

Sometime during my first couple of hours in Dayz this happened: I was bent down bandaging by the road. I heard a low thumping beat in my left speaker getting louder. By the time I looked up from bandaging, I saw the backside of a guy and 2 girls speeding away down the road. It took me a second to realize what just happened, it sounded just like a car whizzing by with the radio blaring 'Love Shack'. I lol'd IRL. 

It wasn't this guy was it?

Oh man I laughed for a good 2 minutes watching this.......

Guy playing a fire extinguisher as a sax... awesome!