Sign in to follow this  
MustardZ

"He's dead" he says, "Go loot" he says.

In magazines, when they publish strained adverts pretending to be news, they at least put 'ADVERTISEMENT' at the top of the page.

• Like 2

Nothing better when someone abusing third person gets killed like this! Too bad you didn't squeal like that guy too!

Thank God for HC servers.

edit: Also skip the advertisement

Edited by Danlow

Hardly abuse but whatever...go play HC and stop whining over the mechanics of in game design.

Also, what advertisement you talking about?

• Like 1

Hardly abuse but whatever...go play HC and stop whining over the mechanics of in game design.

Also, what advertisement you talking about?

I think they are referring to the crap that takes up half of the screen in that video.

• Like 2

oh, well to each their own. It's ripped from my stream but maybe I can find a way to just do dayz

Whats with that tiny video? Talk about promoting yourself! nice video otherwise.

You deserved it, corner peaking 3rd person weasel.

That is all.

here we go again...

Please do play hardcore.

Please leave 3pp regular players to their own devices.

You butthurt 'cause you cannot play hardcore and get owned in regular a lot?

It is natural to hate the idea of "corner peaking" if you prefer hardcore.  It is borderline retarded to assume that players playing in 3PP won't use the MECHANIC (not abuse) regardless of how anyone thinks it should be played.  Is it there?  Yes.  Done.  End of argument.  To not use it is to set yourself up for serious failure in regular. I'm not saying it's an intended feature, but it is there, and it will be used until removed.  (<-- ain't gonna happen)

I prefer Hardcore and stick to it as much as I can. But when I play regular, you can sure as shit assume that I am looking over walls and around corners.  I'm not naive enough to let my principles get me killed.

Edited by MuddyRaccoon
  • Like 4

Snip

I don't disagree at all my friend. Just thought I'd throw my distaste out there. Now that it is out of the way, funny video OP.

,Your's Truly

Edit: if it was too hard to realize I'm a devout hardcore player teasing a regular player. This board is for fun ah? Apologies for offense.

Edited by ThatSwoleGuy
  • Like 3

I don't disagree at all my friend. Just thought I'd throw my distaste out there. Now that it is out of the way, funny video OP.

,Your's Truly

Edit: if it was too hard to realize I'm a devout hardcore player teasing a regular player. This board is for fun ah? Apologies for offense.

Ok, as a Hardcore player that made me laugh.  I may be in too deep and need to step back.  Your distaste is shared, but I play where my clan plays, and I will not be taken (3PP) advantage of.  I feel like I try to remind people of this "fun" community, and I myself have lost sight of it. 

• Like 2