Sign in to follow this  
riskiestkiller

WW2 Guns

It would be nice to see some more guns added in and seeing the game is set in russia it would be nice to see a bunch of ww2 guns added in, with russia owning massive stockplies of arms left over from the war, in bunkers and salt mines, it would make since  being able to find them more then finding a m4.

Guns that would be nice to see:

1: SVT 40 (great gun, shoots 7.62x54r, i like to call it the big boy sks, more powerful, pretty accurate, and Loud, i personal own 4 of them, great gun)

2: German k98k mauser in 8mm Mauser ammo (8x57 )

3. lee enfield mark 1 No.4 or No.3 ( plus a sniper model would be nice)

4.Ross rifle would be amazing (actually WW1 rifle, would be a great sniper in the game)

5. Mosin m38 or m44 , pretty much the same rifle but its a smaller mosin would be better for clearing buildings then the normal mosin

6. M1 Garand

7. Trench gun

8: PPsh-41

9: TT-33 (pistol)

10: luger

11: Sten gun

12: stg-44 ( first assault rifle )

13: G43

Etc

Z-my-collection-dream.jpg

svt40%203.jpg

M97Trench-gun.jpg

Edited by riskiestkiller
  • Like 3

The time gap between WW2 and today is so big a lot of those gusn would already have been scrapped or be in a museum never to be fired again or in the hands of a few collectors. F.e. the price of a STG44 in mint condition would exceed 25k USD. Unless it's really stashed somewhere in an attic i don't see a lot of those guns beeing in the hands of a normal person. Yes the mosin is there too and also the Lee Enfield in the mod, but as the M4 it's presence in the game is also quite questionable imo. What would be very common imo is the AK in all flavors, Saigas ( easier to get with the russian smoothbore license than a rifled bore license ). There are a lot more guns that would make more sense and are more practical to use in an everyday situation than an antique that is expensive and hard to get spare parts.

Russia

Only Russian citizens who are over eighteen years of age can own civilian firearms. Guns may be acquired for self-defense, hunting or sports activities only. Russian citizens can buy smooth-bore long-barreled firearms and pneumatic weapons with a muzzle energy of up to 25 joules. The use of long-barreled weapons for purposes of self-defense is prohibited. An individual cannot possess more than ten guns unless part of a registered gun collection, guns that shoot in bursts and having more than a ten-cartridge capacity are prohibited.

Carrying permits are issued for hunting firearms licensed for hunting purposes. People who acquire firearms for the first time are required to attend six and a half hours of classes on handling guns safely and must pass federal tests on safety rules, and their background is checked. Gun licenses are for five years and can be renewed.

Edited by Enforcer

No, please don't.

WW2 is so overused in games. Mosin already is an old kind of gun, AK isn't the newest either. I don't even start talking abou M1911, the Magnum and so on.

The time gap between WW2 and today is so big a lot of those gusn would already have been scrapped or be in a museum never to be fired again or in the hands of a few collectors. F.e. the price of a STG44 in mint condition would exceed 25k USD. Unless it's really stashed somewhere in an attic i don't see a lot of those guns beeing in the hands of a normal person. Yes the mosin is there too and also the Lee Enfield in the mod, but as the M4 it's presence in the game is also quite questionable imo. What would be very common imo is the AK in all flavors, Saigas ( easier to get with the russian smoothbore license than a rifled bore license ). There are a lot more guns that would make more sense and are more practical to use in an everyday situation than an antique that is expensive and hard to get spare parts.

Alot of guns have bin scrapped, sold off to the USA/Canada and there are still alot of guns are still in storage that aren't allow to enter Canada/USA, like the stg-44, but also there are still alot of guns that are still in the mines/ bunker that the Russian want to much money for so they haven't bin bought and imported

No, please don't.

WW2 is so overused in games. Mosin already is an old kind of gun, AK isn't the newest either. I don't even start talking abou M1911, the Magnum and so on.

New guns suck, you may like them so you feel like your playing COD but i don't like them much. i would prefer to run around with a nice bolt action rifle then a fully auto M4, i am not saying no to adding in newer guns, i just want a good choice of guns

Actually Syrian rebels managed to get their hands on other 100 STG-44's at one time a few months ago, they are still around, just hidden ;) But yeah, while some WW2 weapons would be nice, I don't wanna see them over do it.

Actually Syrian rebels managed to get their hands on other 100 STG-44's at one time a few months ago, they are still around, just hidden ;) But yeah, while some WW2 weapons would be nice, I don't wanna see them over do it.

They also had one vietnam M16 among 2000 AKs in a container when they had former african rebels bring them back in exchange for a life in peace....i wonder how much 7.92x33mm ammo they have for those. look at the relation of AKs over every other gun in the eastern bloc and middle east as a whole ( you have 100M+ AK type weapons and counting compared to less than 500k STGs ever produced 68y of production vs. 1y of production )..only because they have 100 in Syria doesn't mean the other towns also have them stashed, i bet they also have WW2 tanks and Wehrmacht clothes there huh? I bet the russian still have some special forces equipped with PPSHs and T34/85 somewhere in Siberia...

Fictional former Soviet Republic. Not Russia.

Fictional doesn't change the fact that is has the russian system or do you think a fictional USA would look different from the one of today? I bet your country still has a lot of looks from back then.

1: Maybe

2: Yes

3. No

4. No

5. Yes

6. No

7. No

8: Maybe

9: No

10: Maybe

11: No

12: No

13: No

I wish they added a lootable museum, with old guns in it.

Fictional doesn't change the fact that is has the russian system or do you think a fictional USA would look different from the one of today? I bet your country still has a lot of looks from back then.

From back when?

1: Maybe

2: Yes

3. No

4. No

5. Yes

6. No

7. No

8: Maybe

9: No

10: Maybe

11: No

12: No

13: No

why no G43? surely there would have been some left by Germany if they occupated.

why no G43? surely there would have been some left by Germany if they occupated.

Yeah, 1 or 2 at best.

From back when?

From US occupation.Just kidding, I think he meant USSR.

No, please don't.

I would say all guns are over used in games, old, new and completely made up. Makes no odds, 1 bullet can kill, and this, is........................ dayz'ed manhunt. 

I would say all guns are over used in games, old, new and completely made up. Makes no odds, 1 bullet can kill, and this, is........................ dayz'ed manhunt. 

True that. Why do I even care about that xD. If I don't want to play a WW2 gun, then i don't use it. Easy as that.

• Like 1

Qhy not wait until the SA is done and suggest a 1950 after WW version of the game...less tech..deadlier ( bad medical supplies no helis!!! sniping will be less deadly since those rifle aren't accurate anyway according to our weapon experts in the forum )...i bet that would be fun.

Why do I even care about that xD. If I don't want to play a WW2 gun, then i don't use it.

The XD came out in 2002, its Croatian predecessor in 1999...

The XD came out in 2002, its Croatian predecessor in 1999...

I meant the xD like in an emotico.... wait, you trolling me?

Youuuuu >:D.

• Like 1

From US occupation.Just kidding, I think he meant USSR.

We were never part of the USSR. Yugoslavia wasn't part of the USSR either.

We were never part of the USSR. Yugoslavia wasn't part of the USSR either.

Still part of the eastern block, de facto that region was part of the USSR.

Some believe that Tito made Yugoslavia indipendent, but in reality it was still heavily influenced by Moscow and could be considered a satellite state like Poland and some others.

Edited by So Sexy

Still part of the eastern block, de facto that region was part of the USSR.

Some believe that Tito made Yugoslavia indipendent, but in reality it was still heavily influenced by Moscow and could be considered a satellite state like Poland and some others.

Yugoslavia wasn't a part of the Warsaw pact, or the Soviet Union, it was a part of Cominform for a year and alligned with USSR for three years after the war, after which it founded the Non-Aligned Movement. Tito didn't want Yugoslavia to be a Soviet satellite state, and that caused the splt between him and Stalin. Comunist state - yes, but opposed to the Soviet Union.

• Like 1