Oh, blessed are they who follow in the steps of the great Sinphaltimus.

Praise the great one!

The Cult of the +600 grows!

Edited by Esolu

Im not sure how you could even play this game for that long. There is literally nothing to do in the game atm

Im not sure how you could even play this game for that long. There is literally nothing to do in the game atm

Have you tried playing with other people? If you have nothing to do in this game try something new.

Try helping people, try banditing people (Not KoSing because that's boring af).

• Like 1

And I just broke 71 after having the game since Christmas. Can't wear it out ya know :P

224 here. Mostly I just wonder the map aimlessly and harass others for entertainment.

If you have ever been murdered by someone screaming, the Frito Bandito song, that was likely me. 

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FbYj7ZyqjYY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Embedding defeated me. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbYj7ZyqjYY

Edited by HutchTheFreaker
  • Like 2

I have like 40 hours and it's so darn boring. I didn't think that I would only go one entire full time work week of DayZ and stop, when I bought it the first day it came out. ;-;

Edited by DJ SGTHornet
  • Like 1

94 hours. Give it long breaks, and when they add new towns or something, go there and explore. And find the scarecrow in the outhouse. I never find DayZ boring, I just find other things to play while they update this game.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061510350/

(Side note, I have 196 hours in Planetside 2 but I don't launch it through Steam as it crashes whenever I ALT+TAB out when using Steam)

Edited by omgwtfbbq

I'm at 200+ hours now but have to admit that I could have reached 600+ by now if it weren't for my damn job.

If I could count the hours visiting the day-z forum during my work days than I would probably also reach 600+ ;)

• Like 2

I always find a new way to play. I think I'm addicted to the adrenaline rush. Been playing hardcore a bit more lately, in crowded servers trying to be nice enough to have non-violent interaction (not trying to help anyone, just let players do their own thing).

I ran in to one guy who scared the shit out of me because he was right behind me before letting himself be known. Fully kitted minus bullets. I had the bullets he needed, he had the rifle I wanted, I had the rifle he was searching for. Get this shit, we traded, ammo and all. We both left each other armed and dangerous. Heart pounding the entire time.

That was the first time ever that I traded ammo and weapons with a stranger.  There's still so much more to this. And with the new zombie system, it's a whole new game.

I can't stop. Everything else seems boring to me (every other game I have).

• Like 2

224 here. Mostly I just wonder the map aimlessly and harass others for entertainment.

If you have ever been murdered by someone screaming, the Frito Bandito song, that was likely me. 

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FbYj7ZyqjYY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Embedding defeated me. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbYj7ZyqjYY

Never been killed by you but if I hear that song in game, I'll be sure to give a shout out.

• Like 1

Jeez guys, get a life :D

It's interesting you say that. I work full time and am raising a family. I have a lot of lives. Thing is, our schedules don't always align so I end up playing a lot when everyone else retires for the day. I honestly don't know where I get the time or where it goes.

Im Glad im not the only one.

Edited by Sinphaltimus
  • Like 2

I think you lose the right to a refund after 1500 hours.

• Like 4