T4hiti

Zombies

Perfect zombies system imho:

1. they're fast, that's good

2. they have to respawn somewhere far the player (out of aggro zone) when killed OR at the same place after a longer time

3. their strengh is OK

4. obviously they shouldn't clip into walls/climb ladders

5. when a player dies, his corpes should be replaced by a spawning zombie

6. how come they die when shot in the chest/arms/legs?

my request:

- when shot in the leg, they crawl

- when shot in one arm they attack with less strengh, when shot in the two arms they should be armless or attack with teeth

- when shot in the chest, well you missed your shot...

- when shot in the head: success!

Btw these aren't voodoo zombies, they're just infected humans. Arms/legs/chest still most certainly kill. And players themselves are humans that are immune to the infection somehow. However, the rest of the suggestions are probably already being implemented in the future; good things nonetheless.

Btw these aren't voodoo zombies, they're just infected humans. Arms/legs/chest still most certainly kill. And players themselves are humans that are immune to the infection somehow. However, the rest of the suggestions are probably already being implemented in the future; good things nonetheless.

funny, I was in Haiti a couple of decades ago and met a voodoo zombie, he walk the grounds of the hotel where we stayed and was quite harmless he was also quite mindless. one of the hotel employees informed me that at some time in his past he had crossed a voodoo priestess and she subsequently poisoned him to very near death and had him dug up a couple of days after his funeral. he was in many ways a typical slow moving Romero style zombie but he was still alive and not hell bent on eating brains, he looked very nearly dead all the time despite the fact that the hotel cared for him. oh he smoked too, one of the drivers at the hotel says "yeah just put a cigarette in his mouth and light it..." so I did. very creepy. anyway voodoo zombies are just poisoned people that have had their brain burned out with some toxin but they are quite alive.

• Like 3

@Geckofrog7

Thanks for your feedback.

I guess the vision of what is a zombie differs from one player to another. I believe that a zombie is a dead infected human corpe, which somehow is controlled by the brain only.

In that sense you are true that the lack of blood feeding the brain should kill the zombie at the end, but maybe should it die after some time when shot in the legs/arms/chest?

Particularly for the chest topic, zombie's hearth is not beating, so shooting it in the chest shouldn't kill it instantly.

@Geckofrog7

Thanks for your feedback.

I guess the vision of what is a zombie differs from one player to another. I believe that a zombie is a dead infected human corpe, which somehow is controlled by the brain only.

In that sense you are true that the lack of blood feeding the brain should kill the zombie at the end, but maybe should it die after some time when shot in the legs/arms/chest?

Particularly for the chest topic, zombie's hearth is not beating, so shooting it in the chest shouldn't kill it instantly.

Not sure if you're aware but thses zombies are actually infected.

they are still very much living, breathing, blood pumping, human beings. Only a virus has attacked the brain reprogramming the person to have a single instinctive goal to feast on uninfected human flesh.

It's far more realistic than people getting up out of the ground, moving the muscles with no oxygen, seemingly getting energy from nowhere general shoot em in the head zombies. Still not that realistic, but it is the lore we are dealing with.

I do however think that we should be able to cripple zombies, and knock them out too though.

• Like 1

funny, I was in Haiti a couple of decades ago and met a voodoo zombie, he walk the grounds of the hotel where we stayed and was quite harmless he was also quite mindless. one of the hotel employees informed me that at some time in his past he had crossed a voodoo priestess and she subsequently poisoned him to very near death and had him dug up a couple of days after his funeral. he was in many ways a typical slow moving Romero style zombie but he was still alive and not hell bent on eating brains, he looked very nearly dead all the time despite the fact that the hotel cared for him. oh he smoked too, one of the drivers at the hotel says "yeah just put a cigarette in his mouth and light it..." so I did. very creepy. anyway voodoo zombies are just poisoned people that have had their brain burned out with some toxin but they are quite alive.

New plans after I finish high school.

Was thinking drugs, now I want to become a zombie.

New plans after I finish high school.

Was thinking drugs, now I want to become a zombie.

probably not the best life but it's my understanding that they still make zombies in Haiti.

I see zombies on the bus every morning to work.  WIred into their iPhones and playing Candy Crush - the true Walking Dead.

• Like 4

for fuck sake THAY ARE INFECTED not undead!

Oh well... Thank you for the constructive participation in this topic, saying out loud what someone already said before!

for fuck sake THAY ARE INFECTED not undead!

• Like 1

Oh well... Thank you for the constructive participation in this topic, saying out loud what someone already said before!

YOU ARE WELCOME! YOU BETTER BE GRATEFUL FOR THIS!!!

Edited by DMentMan