real meatshield

Accelerated time- whats the deal so far?

So I was in my gameservers account and checked the server admin page, and I haven't noticed any additional controls among the few that I already had. Was I mistaken in interpreting what rocket said about accelerated time being implemented? I was under the impression that with .43 it was added. Is it just gameservers that doesn't have it right now? Or is this something only on experimental branch so far?

/confused.

It's basically a load of rubbish just like this entire game. Something about making the day-night cycles faster but considering night time is broken and zombies run faster then ussain bolt it's not even worth worrying about. 

It's in the server config, dunno what hosts have added support to it in their control panels or if they even need to as server owners may or may not have access to the cfg (I don't know). It's only available on regular servers.

environmentTimeMul=24;

This makes time move 24times faster thus one real hour is one game day, currently min and max is <0.1, 64> (default is of course 1, e.g. when no parameters is present). When the time is faster, it can be best visible on shadows of static objects...

• Like 1

It's basically a load of rubbish just like this entire game. Something about making the day-night cycles faster but considering night time is broken and zombies run faster then ussain bolt it's not even worth worrying about. 

41KgzmyVF%2BL._SY300_.jpg

Have some cream for your butt hurt.

• Like 3

Do us all a favor and uninstall it if its so "rubbish" dude....

@OP

SmashT beat me to it :)

It's in the server config, dunno what hosts have added support to it in their control panels or if they even need to as server owners may or may not have access to the cfg (I don't know). It's only available on regular servers.

environmentTimeMul=24;

This makes time move 24times faster thus one real hour is one game day, currently min and max is <0.1, 64> (default is of course 1, e.g. when no parameters is present). When the time is faster, it can be best visible on shadows of static objects...

Thanks for this. Apparently gameservers has not added this option to our control panel yet because I see nothing of the sort, but glad to hear its available on stable now.

Anyone care to chime in that has this option available, and post who their GSP is? 

Do us all a favor and uninstall it if its so "rubbish" dude....

@OP

SmashT beat me to it :)

Or not. How else could i rick roll people like you

Mail from mpgs :

I've just been in contact with the developers regarding this issue.

The feature has been added, but requires additional testing on their end.

As soon as it's available for public use, we will be adding functionality to ClanForge.

If you require further support, or have any other questions or issues, please feel free to contact us again.

Regards

• Like 1

Or not. How else could i rick roll people like you

Do you even know what rick rolling is?

All you are doing atm, is wasting space on a forum :)

For all i care, keep on doing it hehe, small minds, small pleasures i guess....

Do you even know what rick rolling is?

All you are doing atm, is wasting space on a forum :)

For all i care, keep on doing it hehe, small minds, small pleasures i guess....

I meant in game, you obviously have quite a small mind yourself if you cant piece that together.

I meant in game, you obviously have quite a small mind yourself if you cant piece that together.

It makes absolutely no sense.....

Rick rolling is an internet meme involving the music video for the 1987 Rick Astley's song "Never Gonna Give You Up". 

The meme is a bait and switch; a person provides a hyperlink which is seemingly relevant to the topic at hand, but actually leads to Astley's video.

How does that have anyting to do with what you do ingame?

Perhaps we should just leave it here so we dont derail this convo completely......

Mail from mpgs :

I've just been in contact with the developers regarding this issue.

The feature has been added, but requires additional testing on their end.

As soon as it's available for public use, we will be adding functionality to ClanForge.

If you require further support, or have any other questions or issues, please feel free to contact us again.

Regards

Sweet so it should be soon! 24 hour servers suck so bad for people with jobs that line up with their countrie's servers day time hours and the 4-6 hour day servers are perfect.

Edited by Weedz

It makes absolutely no sense.....

Rick rolling is an internet meme involving the music video for the 1987 Rick Astley's song "Never Gonna Give You Up". 

The meme is a bait and switch; a person provides a hyperlink which is seemingly relevant to the topic at hand, but actually leads to Astley's video.

How does that have anyting to do with what you do ingame?

Perhaps we should just leave it here so we dont derail this convo completely......

Last reply.

I am not talking about the meme so much but the actual song which we can play to the entire server while killing everyone in electro with 'magic' if you get my drift.

The meme is a bait and switch; a person provides a hyperlink which is seemingly relevant to the topic at hand, but actually leads to Astley's video.

How does that have anyting to do with what you do ingame?.

I can just see it now...

Newb: help I'm bleeding!!! What do I do?

Guy: I'll help you! Okay, what you need to do is- *music starts*

Friendly guy: Don't shoot! Don't shoot! I'm friendly!

KoSer: oh thank god, it's so nice to finally meet a friendly player, wanna work together?

Friendly player:alright let's go!

5 minutes later *music starts*

Friendly player: OH SH- *you are dead*

• Like 1

I can just see it now...

KoSer: oh thank god, it's so nice to finally meet a friendly player, wanna work together?

It's still not rick rolling...

• Like 1

I can just see it now...

Rofl have some beans ;)