Sign in to follow this  
Dontstealmycheese

Almost 700 hours in.. and...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

That was literally the funniest thing I've ever read on any forum ever. I couldn't even read it to my friend on skype I was laughing so hard. How have I not seen this before?

EDIT: Wait, you're from Brazil. Drugs, 'nuff said. I've heard rumors of the cartels playing a lot of DayZ.

He's probably the guy in charge of funneling the funds away from the World Cup event into private bank accounts

Edited by Weedz
  • Like 3

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

• Like 3

Not to start a flame war, but in my defense I was posting my average earnings and sexual encounters in reply to Mr. Super Doctor who seems to think anyone who games more than the accepted norm is a social reject. But honestly, for you to claim net earnings of $250,000,000 a year (half a billion gross, half of gross going to "expenditure") would require some level of proof to be taken seriously.

EDIT: Wait, you're from Brazil. Drugs, 'nuff said. I've heard rumors of the cartels playing a lot of DayZ.

So I can't be rich in a poor country? I was born rich.

And it is actually a funny thing to see a father like you be so immature. 

What do you want me to do? Take a picture with thousands of money in a bathtub?

Seriously, you're ridiculous. Stop judging people from where they live. 

• Like 1

So I can't be rich in a poor country? I was born rich.

And it is actually a funny thing to see a father like you be so immature. 

What do you want me to do? Take a picture with thousands of money in a bathtub?

Seriously, you're ridiculous. Stop judging people from where they live. 

Just like, take a picture of your butler or something. Upload and post it here.

P.S: A picture of your multiple Lamborghinis would also suffice.

• Like 1

I've got 643 hours logged as of right now, and I didn't even get the game until mid-January. I've been off work for the last two months (I start up again the first of April). I work in the oil industry running a crane 6 months of the year making roughly $250,000. I have a wife (who also plays DayZ), four kids (two of whom play DayZ) and I still have sex on a very regular basis. (;

Nice. Have a couple of buddies who are in the oil industry doing the same sort of thing as well. Good money to be made there, but you have to be really dedicated. Their schedules seem quite similar to yours. I personally  couldn't do it, but I give you some props for being able to.

Anyway, the game seems to be running really nice now. I'm pretty excited to see what they churn out next!!

Edited by Gekkonidae

wow this thread went down hill fast oh ps i believe grimey rick is a crane driver i have worked in the construction industry alot of years ( i now send other to do the work for me lol) and i have found most crane drivers to be a special breed they are the trolls of the construction world ( australian ones you cant get nothing done unless you bribe them with beer..)

• Like 1

wow this thread went down hill fast oh ps i believe grimey rick is a crane driver i have worked in the construction industry alot of years ( i now send other to do the work for me lol) and i have found most crane drivers to be a special breed they are the trolls of the construction world ( australian ones you cant get nothing done unless you bribe them with beer..)

Glad to see we're the same the world over. (;

Where have you been lately, sir?

This thread has gone off the rails, jumped back on, fallen off a bridge and exploded into flames.

• Like 5