Anyone have one yet? I am REALLY anxious to get one. I'd like to see some in-game screenies and field reports. I won't be getting on for another few hours.

Anyone have one yet? I am REALLY anxious to get one. I'd like to see some in-game screenies and field reports. I won't be getting on for another few hours.

yeah, im not sure if they have different engravings on the handle but if found two with Spartan designs on the sides of the handle grip.

My problem with it is the 7 round mag I found. The other .45 caliber handgun has 15 in a mag. They also do the same damage, so the FNX is better overall.

The 1911 is too iconic to pass up however.

1911.png

Edited by Kihz
  • Like 1

My problem with it is the 7 round mag I found. The other .45 caliber handgun has 15 in a mag.

At mid range though its as powerful as the FNX which is good. One shot on any part of the body to bring down a zombie. Unlike the Amphibian S and Sporter .22 ammo models.

I honestly think the .22 guns needs to compensate somehow if they cant bring down a zombies in one hit. Maybe have a small bleed out effect which doubles over time and kills them or something like that. Same against players but they should get rid of the knock out effect for a bleed effect instead.

Edited by Deathlove

I have one, I also found a CR75  5 inches away from it :)

Edited by IG Rage

At mid range though its as powerful as the FNX which is good. One shot on any part of the body to bring down a zombie. Unlike the Amphibian S and Sporter .22 ammo models.

I honestly think the .22 guns needs to compensate somehow if they cant bring down a zombies in one hit. Maybe have a small bleed out effect which doubles over time and kills them or something like that. Same against players but they should get rid of the knock out effect for a bleed effect instead.

The 9mm pistol CR75 doesn't one hit Z's unless it's in the head. /: .45 caliber for the win.

The 9mm pistol CR75 doesn't one hit Z's unless it's in the head. /: .45 caliber for the win.

i was talking about the 1911 in general though. I have not bothered to try the CR75 because clips are a problem for me to find atm and chambering every single hand gun type is a no thank you lol.

My problem with it is the 7 round mag I found. The other .45 caliber handgun has 15 in a mag. They also do the same damage, so the FNX is better overall.

1911.png

Yes, hopefully the 1911 will be made a more common spawn and it will spawn in with Civilian loot, while the FNX will be made a bit more rare and will only spawn as Military loot.

• Like 1

Yes, hopefully the 1911 will be made a more common spawn and it will spawn in with Civilian loot, while the FNX will be made a bit more rare and will only spawn as Military loot.

Currently, according to the wiki, the 1911 is civilian and military loot, while the FNX is strictly military.

Currently, according to the wiki, the 1911 is civilian and military loot, while the FNX is strictly military.

I don't believe that is correct, considering I've found FNX's spawned on top of the the factory office in Elektro, and the only other two weapons I've personally ever seen spawned there is the Mosin and IZH. Either way, 1911 should be more common (and hopefully the mags will become more common as well, it seems a lot of people are having trouble finding them).

i got it, but its not so good.

The .22 pistol is actually fucking amazing.. It makes virtually no sound. Just a small "click".

Edit: Also have a 1911.. It's nice. Haven't tried it in PVP yet tho.

Edited by Etherimp

Have found all the new pistols and damn, this 1911 is so beautiful.... however, i haven´t managed to find a magazine yet.

Has enyone seen an engraved version of the 1911?

I Got a 1911, I had to go on my usual gearing path to find ONE mag for it though, balota -> zelen -> green mountain -> unmarked military base -> NW Airfield. I found 5 1911's, 3 CR75's and 8 mags for the CR. in the ATC in NW AF I finally got the tiny black mag, and it is quite powerful, and seems to lack the higher spread of some of the other pistols. Killed a man in cherno with it in two shots. 

hOXAGIi.jpg

Whole Album here! 
http://imgur.com/hOXAGIi,YkNdiGw,X1HlFon#0

I honestly think the .22 guns needs to compensate somehow if they cant bring down a zombies in one hit.

What about making .22 almost silent compared to the bigger calibers? Well the pistol already is.

Also you can carry a lot more ammo for them as well.

The only problem with them, in my opinion is, that without magazines, they are pain to use.

Maybe they could spawn with a mag to make them more usable.

The .22 pistol is actually fucking amazing.. It makes virtually no sound. Just a small "click".

Edit: Also have a 1911.. It's nice. Haven't tried it in PVP yet tho.

Are you kidding me? Apparently you havent noticed for some reason its louder than many other guns. The .22s may be quite but they sure as hell attract the entire map of zombies to you lol.

What about making .22 almost silent compared to the bigger calibers? Well the pistol already is.

Also you can carry a lot more ammo for them as well.

The only problem with them, in my opinion is, that without magazines, they are pain to use.

Maybe they could spawn with a mag to make them more usable.

yeah they should probably do that but right now they attract every zombie to you.

I Got a 1911, I had to go on my usual gearing path to find ONE mag for it though, balota -> zelen -> green mountain -> unmarked military base -> NW Airfield. I found 5 1911's, 3 CR75's and 8 mags for the CR. in the ATC in NW AF I finally got the tiny black mag, and it is quite powerful, and seems to lack the higher spread of some of the other pistols. Killed a man in cherno with it in two shots. 

hOXAGIi.jpg

Whole Album here! 

http://imgur.com/hOXAGIi,YkNdiGw,X1HlFon#0

The CR75s are VERY customizable like the FNX. So fare from what im able to do you can put a flashlight on the gun and silencer when you find it. That alone will make it more valuable in night fights as well as being quite once the suppressors actually work.

I like the .22 only kills zeds with head shots makes up for it being quite as hell. I hope it does better on humans couldn't imagine that bullet ricocheting inside from rib to spine to lung. at least unconscious and bleeding out with a few body shots, but limb shot don't know how bullets work there but this is a game so no dice more than 3 hits or something.and as for the 1911 I have searched high and low and found a mag a the .22 SD which I love.

I like the .22 only kills zeds with head shots makes up for it being quite as hell. I hope it does better on humans couldn't imagine that bullet ricocheting inside from rib to spine to lung. at least unconscious and bleeding out with a few body shots, but limb shot don't know how bullets work there but this is a game so no dice more than 3 hits or something.and as for the 1911 I have searched high and low and found a mag a the .22 SD which I love.

Your very lucky to find a mag for the 1911 before finding the actual gun. I found over 4 1911s before actually running across an actual mag for it.

most common spot to find it is the firefight station

you know what pistol I wish they would add which I know is completely off topic and we have 3 new guns one of which is a unicorn. the SOCOM pistol from metal gear solid (PS1).I think its a USP .45 with a laser/flashlight/laserNVG.and a suppressor. I seen one in real life once nearly fainted hahahaha just kidding but I really wanted to shoot it and see if its that badass.

1911.png

I agree the 1911 at least for me will always have a place in my heart every video game I use that pistol BF4,etc. it was one of the first pistol/guns I ever shot in real life and it just has a feel to it. I always said when people would be like my glock hold 15 to shit tons of bullets I would always say the .45 needs only one it holds seven for a reason if it held any more it would be considered a war crime.hahahahahahaha

Trojan_Extended_Pleas_LRG.jpg

Every time I find a god damn 1911 I see this on the grip.

I have found plenty of clips and guns, still haven't fired one in anger yet, I find too many SKS/IZH with ammo and never even consider the pistol after that.

• Like 1

Trojan_Extended_Pleas_LRG.jpg

Every time I find a god damn 1911 I see this on the grip.

I have found plenty of clips and guns, still haven't fired one in anger yet, I find too many SKS/IZH with ammo and never even consider the pistol after that.

I was thinking some one was more of a Spartan fan more than a fan of the condoms.

Michigan State is pretty good at allot of there sports

msu.jpg