Sign in to follow this  
Devon206 (DayZ)

More Military Clothes to Replace the "Full TTsKO Look"

I hate when I see everyone run around in full TTsKO and a gas mask, sure they look cool and all, but that's all there is to wear end-game wise. 

I think it would be cool if they added some tan clothing, different color vests, more types of helmets, different spray-cans, just to get rid of the Green and black look. What do you guys think? 

• Like 5

They're adding track suits now, so that's pretty good in my opinion. Really will give it an East Europe/Russian feel I think.

• Like 1

I've said it in an older thread: as long as a full CDF outfit is added, I would be perfectly fine with BIS and Dean not bothering to add new military gear until beta. Right now its super hodge podge and you can't RP effectively from any military. 1980s Soviet camo, American undershirts, US Army helmets (it should be USMC) with no helmet covers, british rigging, New Zealand berets?! :P

mc8a.png

Rocket plz give

• Like 5

agreed! we definitely need more clothes, both civilian and military

there should be different camo patterns and various colors as well.

this one should be a good start:

nations%2Bcamo.jpg

Edited by AceQuat
  • Like 6

I'd rather have a more ragtag paramilitary look like so:

jjIefTP.png

Right now the standard "full bandit" look reminds me of some kind of insect... crouched down low, gas mask looks like a giant fly, mountain backpack is the abdomen, beetling across the landscape in groups of three or more... yucky.

• Like 7

jjIefTP.png

Right now the standard "full bandit" look reminds me of some kind of insect... crouched down low, gas mask looks like a giant fly, mountain backpack is the abdomen, beetling across the landscape in groups of three or more... yucky.

That's why we need a flamethrower; EXTERMINATE!

Or maybe just some molotovs, those would fit much more.

• Like 1

I want Russian armoured soldier helmets. Gimmie, gimmie now.

Less military, More of an "Hobo" kind of look! :D

• Like 2

Less military, More of an "Hobo" kind of look! :D

Totally agree!!!

I'm against full military gear look, it seems very unrealistic. Day Z is a zombie survival simulator, not a CoD with zombies

Edited by Tharik
  • Like 2

jjIefTP.png

That picture...

It just shows exactly how I want the so called ´´end-game´´ clothing to look like.

A few random hiking clothes, mixed, often worn military stuff form different nationalities and decades, tanker hats, ballstic helms from the early cold war, the late cold war and the 2000's, as well as ushankas...

Just a rag-tag partisan-ish look.

• Like 1

Russian Tanker helmets, also old british woodland DPM is fairly popular in eastern europe/russia I hear

EDIT: I see someone suggested the tanker helmet already

Edited by a_ruttle

Totally agree!!!

I'm against full military gear look, it seems very unrealistic. Day Z is a zombie survival simulator, not a CoD with zombies

Can we please stop  with the knee jerk calling anything that has to do with the military CoD? Or Battlefield? Activision and EA didn't invent the modern military and it's getting really tiresome.

---

Below is a collage of Chedaki and NAPA guerillas present in Chernarus. As you can see, Chernarus has access to more than just eastern bloc camo, but American Woodland, British DPM, and German Flektarn too. I would love to see any and all of the stuff shown below (even the cobbled together "half ghillie" suit NAPA snipers wear.

zd9k.png

Edited by Tibialis
  • Like 4

They're adding track suits now, so that's pretty good in my opinion. Really will give it an East Europe/Russian feel I think.

Track suits and flat caps.

We're about to reach crticial levels of Slav.

Mad hype

Can we please stop  with the knee jerk calling anything that has to do with the military CoD? Or Battlefield? Activision and EA didn't invent the modern military and it's getting really tiresome.

---

Below is a collage of Chedaki and NAPA guerillas present in Chernarus. As you can see, Chernarus has access to more than just eastern bloc camo, but American Woodland, British DPM, and German Flektarn too. I would love to see any and all of the stuff shown below (even the cobbled together "half ghillie" suit NAPA snipers wear.

zd9k.png

HELL YES those skins are excellent, would love to see some of those face masks

• Like 1

Yesterday i found boonie hats. (0.42.116181) I recognized BW and M65 woodland (TTsKO also) patterns (forgot to take screenshot, will do next time).

worstwag1SPLASH_468x371.jpg

• Like 1

I hate when I see everyone run around in full TTsKO and a gas mask, sure they look cool and all, but that's all there is to wear end-game wise. 

I think it would be cool if they added some tan clothing, different color vests, more types of helmets, different spray-cans, just to get rid of the Green and black look. What do you guys think? 

That look is boring. Usually are those either serverhoppers or guys who get killed all the time. 

This is the way to look! ;-)

2014-03-21_00011_zpsae6972a5.jpg

Edited by Danlow

That look is boring. Usually are those either serverhoppers or guys who get killed all the time. 

This is the way to look! ;-)

2014-03-21_00011_zpsae6972a5.jpg

Urgh...

Urgh...

Can you please evaluate that?

Can you please evaluate that?

Uniquely, repulsive, Green, horse radish

• Like 1