Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

Well.. there's an idea  <_<

or just sell it :)) imagine that, peace, tranquility and sunbathing in rio :)) i'm just trolling, mate :)

I'd understand all the whinning if there was only a disclamier when you bought the game... but there's a fucking disclaimer every time you start the game, every goddamn time, and it takes up half the screen, why do you need to whine about stupid things? I get it when people have serious problems, but some of you just don't want to figure it out, you demanded an update, now that there are problems, you want the previous one back, people actually take time to explain that fixed experimental doesn't guarantee fixed stable, and still you don't wanna listen, but whine and whine and whine.

• Like 3

Stop being a Dev fan boy. Your the only person I've found give a bit of information on the subject every where i check none of the devs are keeping anyone up to date

It's called being a respectful human being dude , maybe your parents never taught you respect? No , they didnt because you're sitting your fat ass down at a computer screen trying to pretend you know people's lives , get real dude get outta these forums and go jerk it or something haha tool ...

Edit: there's plenty of twitter info (I don't use twitter but I'm not dumb as nails like you "ignorance fan boy" , so please learn to use the web and go on the twitter posts , just about every five hours a new twitter update by hicks is put out on the status of the hot fixes.... Dumbass )

Edited by Grapefruit kush

Well.. there's an idea  <_<

Is there an ETA on a hotfix for the constant "lost session"?

Edited by RagedDrew

It's called being a respectful human being dude , maybe your parents never taught you respect? No , they didnt because you're sitting your fat ass down at a computer screen trying to pretend you know people's lives , get real dude get outta these forums and go jerk it or something haha tool ...

Edit: there's plenty of twitter info (I don't use twitter but I'm not dumb as nails like you "ignorance fan boy" , so please learn to use the web and go on the twitter posts , just about every five hours a new twitter update by hicks is put out on the status of the hot fixes.... Dumbass )

Hmmz.. It's nice and all, you coming to my defense.. But please, don't :)

First of all, I can take care of it myself.. But more importantly, if you talk about showing respect, you need to show respect, to earn it. What you just wrote, even though the intention is good, is horribly disrespectful and rude...

• Like 1

RUST>DayZ

To each his own... Btw, how is that Zombie Survival game -Rust- doing anyway? Oh wait, there's no zombies any more...nor survival :)

Well, at least there's choice, so have fun playing with naked running weenies

RUST>DayZ

You MOFO Be gone with you gypsy!!

Edited by Droopy Piles

Not at the moment, just have wait and see, while being patient when they get it sorted. Am sure there will be another update saying when its done with, check here for updates tho: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/181074-join-sever-delay-waiting-for-host-since-latest-patch/#entry1867297

I don't think this trend will ever end and these forums good or bad will always help keep Dayz alive.

Dayz breaks = I hate this, that's it I'm leaving!

Dayz fixed    = This is amazing, good work Devs!

Dayz breaks = I hate this, what the hell are the Devs doing?

Dayz fixed    = This is amazing, good work Devs!

Dayz breaks = I hate this, that's it I'm leaving!

This may be a useless post but I'm sure I've seen opposing threads just like that from the same people within days of each other.

• Like 3

To each his own... Btw, how is that Zombie Survival game -Rust- doing anyway? Oh wait, there's no zombies any more...nor survival :)

Well, at least there's choice, so have fun playing with naked running weenies

I don't know, I never played that :)

I just thought it would be nice to change the subject a bit. Carry on.

Not funny.

I have your avatar picture and voodoo doll. :P

Our offices are voodoo-proof!

Soon

• Like 3

Soon

Does this relate to Stable as well or Experimental only?

Our offices are voodoo-proof!

This reminds me, add voodoo to the game. Seriously, that shit is real. Don't ever go to Haiti.

• Like 3

Soon

Oooo... "Soon" was trademarked years ago, by Blizzard Entertainment... http://www.wowwiki.com/Soon

Here come the lawyers....

Edited by Angr

The question of the day! Give answer ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

It will probably hit experimental first. That's my educated guess though, nothing more.