Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

played for an hour with teammate on a 10-15 players UK server. from time to time (maybe every 5 to 10 minutes), one of us would remain running in the same spot for 10-15 seconds only to teleport himself 50 meters away afterwards. spawning is a pain in the @ss, waiting on please wait over 30 seconds on a 10 players GB server, after I spawned it took another 20 seconds for the shortcuts to become active. buddy spawned also 10 seconds after me, I can see him but he can t. I think pvp is off for me with this patch, no way one can be sure of another s player position or even himself s....once again: "but hey, we got Tac Bac" well, shove it. oink. PLEASE HOTFIX THIS, IT S UNPLAYABLE! UPDATE: I AM F*ING INVISIBLE BUT I CAN SHOOT OR PUNCH! =))) I have been punching my teammate for 2 minutes now, with damage, without him seeing me =)) I let him punch me too, but no impact, it goes through =))) ping 48, desync 0 in P menu. well guys, YOU F*CKED UP! ...still laughing, my mate was horrified as I was punching him around on invisible mode..well, enjoy your Tac Bac ;))

Edited by kapnobatai

since this patch I'm having the following new troubles:

1.invisible zombies hitting me all the time

2.obviously zombies hit harder now, causing bleeding with the first hit already. together with point 1. this is serious trouble

3.massive desync when playing together with other players(although good ping/no desync in the "players" screen)

4.connecting to servers is now very laggy, get stuck in 'waiting for host' or 'please wait' for minutes

5.random battle eye kicks because client is not responding

all of this is not just happening to me but to 2 of my friends aswell.

In 30 minutes of playing, the game crashed 4 times.Not to mention the lag that makes it unplayable since the new update.

No desync symbol on screen, but the game is not playable/stable. I had 3 times session lost on different GB servers (1-34, 1-35). I am from Europe. It doesn't matter how many players are on the server.

Also huge lag for opening doors and selecting wapons.

Anyway, this build is great, very smooth, very good fps, but I don't know what is happening with this session lost events. I got session lost in the midle of a fight with a zombie. When reconnected I was almost dead. Very low blood. But I didn't see when it hit me.

I'm fairly certain this can still happen.  Not a simple yes/no, but I'm at 99% here...  

"potnoodle

Posted Today, 09:50 AM

Simple yes/no answer from someone who has played experimental.

Has the glitch been fixed where by people can sit in building walls and shoot you?

Im not moaning, just need to know as it affects how we play.

Cheers,"

this is caused by how buildings and objects work in game, and how they are built. to fix this they need to rebuild it all as far as i understand.

i belive they are planning to do this around the same time as optimisation, so they have everything in plase and can do it all at once, which makes a allot of sence.

it has been stated by the dev's that it will most likely only be fixed for the main release of the game. i know its horrible with wall glitching i hate it myself but thats the way it is.

people are trying to play this game as a game in a 'finished' state, and so are getting very upset. this i belive is because its a rly super nice alpha and appart from a few bugs and lack of content plays rly well. i can only advise another look at the information given to you on the purchase page of this game.

Edited by Iowa23
  • Like 2

So how's the cooking now in stable? Can we actually cook things or is it just getting ready for us to be able to cook things? And I'm assuming no fireplaces can be made yet right?

And as for the different meats, how do we obtain those? I haven't seen a changelog including hunt-able animals yet.

What if you try on lower pop. servers? I played for 3 hours with no problems at all. No lag, no desync, and best FPS I've seen in game so far ( 40+ everywhere )

On less populated servers (10 players) it is much better, almost no lag.

Could lag be caused then by people who activates millions of zombie spawns in Electro/Svetlo on high populated servers?

since this patch I'm having the following new troubles:

4.connecting to servers is now very laggy, get stuck in 'waiting for host' or 'please wait' for minutes

I have the same issue. Connecting to the server now takes minutes where before this patch I was loaded in 30 seconds or less.

Cant report anything else since I was not yet in game.

edit: also getting "session lost" 

Edited by Hombre

Also, what's a wooden ash stick? And is it there? Or is it like the meats and not there?

"Actions: Removed force feed action for disinfectant and alcohol tincture"

The sadists of DayZ are gonna be pissed.

Ya wtf? Was there a legal issue or something? Because that was a great feature! (and a nice waste of the devs time im sure if they are just dropping it)

Ya wtf? Was there a legal issue or something? Because that was a great feature! (and a nice waste of the devs time im sure if they are just dropping it)

Its force drink now instead of force feed

• Like 1

they added a force drink option instead, don't worry :P

anybody discovered the "new" Chernaya Polana town ? :O where is it?

I should probabl catch some zzzzz now so i get upintime for hiking later, see ya guys

Chernaya is north of neaf

Edited by spartan54820

All of the problems you guys are reporting with the Stable servers have been happening to everyone playing on Experimental for the last week or more:

• Zombies either never move or are invisible
  • Other players are invisible, even when attacking you
  • Massive Desync while around other players or zombies which makes melee combat nearly impossible without getting yourself killed.
  • You are teleported back to your previous location once every 1-10 minutes
  • Session is frequently lost due to BattleEye timing out on a key check
  • FPS is improved but since the network issues are still present the game is unplayable.

Hopefully these things will be resolved soon since the team has brought the patch over to stable branch. Although I can't see why they would bother to do that knowing that there are still massive network issues that need to be resolved - isn't that what the experimental branch is for? Testing and fixing patches until they are ready to be brought to stable? This patch was not ready until the networking issues were resolved - so now stable is just as unplayable as experimental has been. Great.

Edited by treminaor
  • Like 4

they added a force drink option instead, don't worry :P

anybody discovered the "new" Chernaya Polana town ? :O where is it?

Ninjad you dude :)

2b5sv7.png

is there a texture error or is it because im playing on lower graphics ? 

Currently settings

1024X768 , mostly Low or very low on other settings. A few on normal.

Been waiting ages for this update, glad it's here, the only thing I've found thus far is, I'm getting FPS spikes, I usually run steady on about 20 to 25 FPS but now I'm dropping down to between 10 and 15 frames every couple of seconds.

Edited by RagedDrew

Hi in what situation is a cooking system?