Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

It will probably hit experimental first. That's my educated guess though, nothing more.

come on, pls dont do this :/ i gonne report yr post :)

Edited by newguyzombie

anyone member that time I kissed a guy and liked it?????

On another note. There will be a hotfix for the Stable tonight..............Trust me..........TRUST ME...

• Like 1

We need ski masks so bad in this game.

I wear one while I play..

I'll take features over cosmetics please.

seeing me in a ski mask is a feature

• Like 2

I'll take features over cosmetics please.

Profile pic + comment = irony (to the max)

Hmmz.. It's nice and all, you coming to my defense.. But please, don't :)

First of all, I can take care of it myself.. But more importantly, if you talk about showing respect, you need to show respect, to earn it. What you just wrote, even though the intention is good, is horribly disrespectful and rude...

I wasn't talking about your post man , nor was I thinking of you while I posted it , so please don't inflate your ego. And as disrespectful as my joke insult post was it doesn't show my normal attitude towards people , it just shows the impatience with people that love to complain about a game they were warned about buying..

But anyhow you don't need to troll my post Angr , or anyone else's for that matter. Please be constructive and don't just have opinions on other people's opinions ... You get me dawg ?

On a better note does anyone have an idea if experimental branch is playable? I saw some twitter link someone posted that stated one of the devs had said" made some changes to experimental no patch yet though " or something , I could be on dat krock though ?

• Like 1

I wasn't talking about your post man , nor was I thinking of you while I posted it , so please don't inflate your ego. And as disrespectful as my joke insult post was it doesn't show my normal attitude towards people , it just shows the impatience with people that love to complain about a game they were warned about buying..

But anyhow you don't need to troll my post Angr , or anyone else's for that matter. Please be constructive and don't just have opinions on other people's opinions ... You get me dawg ?

On a better note does anyone have an idea if experimental branch is playable? I saw some twitter link someone posted that stated one of the devs had said" made some changes to experimental no patch yet though " or something , I could be on dat krock though ?

"Source of crippling lag and desync issues appears to have been found. We are preparing a hotfix for test now. Will report soon"

"Will this fix the session lost problem that alot of people are experiening with the servers?"

"yes"

https://twitter.com/Rocket2guns/statuses/446986332272074752

They are currently working on the hotfix for the desync/lag issue and it will probably be pushed to experimental for awhile before it moves to stable.  They should post again when they push it to the build.  http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/forum/131-devtracker/  the devtracker page of the forums is usually updated with development communication about progress.  Hope that helps.

Edited by windchimepuppet

Hey man, learn to read! Look at who/what you quoted in your post, and who that person was answering... Yes, me! So, even though you think you weren't talking about my post, you in fact were. And still being disrespectul now, to me... Guess that DOES show what your normal attitude is..

You get me, dawg?

Edited by Angr

how is the DEBUG NETWORK u've set up yesterday working out ? any progress with the connection issues yet ? youre on to something already ?

How hard would it be to make the bandana wearable on your face in a cowboy fashion? That would go good with a helmet.

• Like 1

how is the DEBUG NETWORK u've set up yesterday working out ? any progress with the connection issues yet ? youre on to something already ?

Good news. Devs are preparing an Hotfix to solve the lag and desync issue :

Nobody "crybaby "brought an unfinished patch, Dean himself said he wasn't going to bring the patch to stable until it was stable.

It's on him.

Can you log into DayZ? Does the game open? It's stable. :)