Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

• Actions: Removed force feed action for disinfectant and alcohol tincture

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

They have a force drink option instead

• Like 3

• Actions: Removed force feed action for disinfectant and alcohol tincture

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

READ THE THREAAADDDD!!!!!!

Love the fact I can paint my fire axe now! Grabbed a black ballistics helmet too :)

Neither I nor any of my friends can play. We have logged in and killed someone twice but quickly got disconnected and suffered from crazy weird strange glitches/lag

QQ... etc...

I turn away from the computer for a few hours to cook some tactical bacon and look what I come back to find . . 

mutha fucking tactical bacon! 

and shitloads of even more new stuff

checkmate

I try Hardcore right now on Stable. I have to say it is running smoth like shit atm. No lags, no session lost. 

Hardcore also worked well for me earlier. Don't know if it's the hive or that specific server.

Yeah when the stable update first released I played a good 2 hours on hardcore without any serious lag/desync.

Chernaya is no Svetlo. You can keep that one. Until we decide to expand our reach.

hmm yes, but its the only northern town with a fire station so, lots f pistols and storage boxes for me!

off topic: had school marathon today, about 12km, was tough but managed 7th! out of 250! top ten motha truckers!

Edited by spartan54820

this is trash, every GD server has extreme lag and people get disconnected every 3 mins...WTF IS THIS....don't you have exp branch to figure out these gamebreaking issues? an unplayable game turns away players ....keep my 30$ just fix the game

Exactly....

Why call it "stable" when it is unstable ever patch lol

As Killvana posts,is not experimental for experimenting ?

why experiment with people running the so called stable game ?

when pushing to stable,the patch should be stable!

WTF IS THIS....don't you have exp branch to figure out these gamebreaking issues? an unplayable game turns away players ....keep my 30$ just fix the game

Alpha winers/fan boys need not reply

Exactly....

Issues like this tend to crop up when you move from a small closed group of testers loading up the hive, to the hundreds of thousands suddenly loading up the hive when it hits stable branch.

It is like saying "Why didn't that plank of wood break when I walked across it but it did when we put 10 fat people on it"

• Like 1

this is trash, every GD server has extreme lag and people get disconnected every 3 mins...WTF IS THIS....don't you have exp branch to figure out these gamebreaking issues? an unplayable game turns away players ....keep my 30$ just fix the game

i know i'm not helping with your frustration here, but in my opinion, alpha is allowed to have game breaking problems. they even warned you that there will be them. you signed up to be involved with the development process when you downloaded the game. option number 2: wait for the final release, and reserve your judgement.

but yes, it f*ing sucks that it's unplayable atm.

Edited by komadose

So it's the Hardcore Hive which works smooth i guess. Hopefully the regular Hive will work that well soon too.

<3 you guys, anyone wanna play a game of league?

LoL? i'm on a self-initiated MOBA rehab lol

koma i can tell u have nothing to better to do...time to relapse babe

add me on steam Killvana from SF if your bored enough

PS dont add me if ur a scrub

Exactly....

Well, sucks this is a public forum, and anyone/everyone has a right to their opinion. My opinion about your post:

This is ALPHA! Don't like it? There's the door, and don't let it hit you on your way out...

Buhbye now

Played for 3 hours. And had no problem. No lag, no fps drops, no desync. It's working great! I had already tested this version in the experimental and was waiting for it to come to stable, for me it was worth the wait. Having a blast!

Zombies path finding have been improved too. They seem to walk around the building till they find the doors. Not in every case, but much more! 75% of the time in my playtime tonight.

Great job! Thanks!

:thumbsup:

:beans:

• Like 1

I think im gonna set up a fashion store in cherno, but were to put it?

oh dear...

Woodland worrier please dont act retarded, there are no doors on the internet, only windows

WHY IS THIS BUGGY THING CALLED STABLE??! - posts are pesky.

It's stable because it met BIs testing criterias. Stable in general means it doesn't crash. Testing in a sandbox can't reveal all possible bugs.

From my own experience I know that small code changes in "historical grown" code can break things you never thought about.

If you find a bug, search the bugtracker and if someone else reported it - vote it up. In the case of a new one try to reproduce it/record it and post it to the bugtracker. Thats the way software development works.

Did I mention its Alpha?  :D

Edited by Agilov

Also... why don't any of the clothes match... You can have pristine/worn/damaged/badly damaged/ruined sets... lets say the TTkSO pants and top are pristine... they don't color match. Why doesn't the camo ballistic vest match... now we have a completely off color camo boonie? Confused...?

Hmmm.. is it bad to admit I never thought of that?

Hope they test it a hell of a lot better than the patch!

There are unfortunately some issues that we cannot fully test internally, such as server performance once a patch is released to public.

1. The devs won't read this thread

Lies!

• Like 7