Forrelist

Bling 1911

Surprised nobody else has mentioned it yet:

tumblr_inline_n2mogstz6q1rq1exu.jpg

Different version of the 1911? , Weapon kit?

Looks awesome

It does, indeed. What are those? Ivory grips?

My first thought was "that must be rocket's personal 1911."

• Like 1

oh my

Gen. Patton carried a single action army 1873 revolver but if he had a 1911. It would look like that...

PATTON45NEW.jpg

• Like 2

oh my

Gen. Patton carried a single action army 1873 revolver but if he had a 1911. It would look like that...

PATTON45NEW.jpg

Thats one hell of a nice weapon.

Surprised nobody else has mentioned it yet:

tumblr_inline_n2mogstz6q1rq1exu.jpg

Different version of the 1911? , Weapon kit?

Looks awesome

Doesn't look very bling to me, unless bling means something else in Scotland.

Ivory/Ceramic Grip and engraving seems pretty bling to me. But then again you are well known around here for being a forum fail-troll so I don't even know why i'm still typing.

• Like 4

Ivory/Ceramic Grip and engraving seems pretty bling to me. But then again you are well known around here for being a forum fail-troll so I don't even know why i'm still typing.

I don't troll.  I just make kids cry because they hate being proved wrong and can't handle the fact that someone has a different opinion than them.  You go ahead and follow the leader though, sheep.

Pearl grips, fancy plating, and engraving isn't bling? Do you have any idea how expensive a custom touch like that is? On top of your already $1-2k gun?

Edited by Hells High
  • Like 1

I don't troll.  I just make kids cry because they hate being proved wrong and can't handle the fact that someone has a different opinion than them.  You go ahead and follow the leader though, sheep.

Yes I'm a kid. Clever.  Tell me do you actually post any constructive content on these forums?

Pearl grips, fancy plating, and engraving isn't bling? Do you have any idea how expensive a custom touch like that is? On top of your already $1-2k gun?

Well, the gun seems to be black and that doesn't scream bling to me.  If it was all chrome or nickel plated and shiny as hell, yeah I'd say it was bling.  

Yes I'm a kid. Clever.  Tell me do you actually post any constructive content on these forums?

I guarantee, a lot more than you do.

• Like 1

I guarantee, a lot more than you do.

I've given you some beans for giving me a laugh. Thanks for that :)

Or3g, big words coming from a person, who has said nothing but bullshit on these forums.

Edited by So Sexy
  • Like 3

It's easier to ignore douchebags than to respond to them. One great way is to continue on with discussion while not giving them any attention. Kinda like the kid in school that picked on people so much he never paid attention during class and ended up getting held back a grade while everyone else moved on. 

You can't help people that think giving their "opinion" proves people wrong, I smell a narcissist. 

On topic now. Looks sick! I love 1911's. That is soooooo bling, pimp, legit and everything else that I love about super duper 1911's. 

In all seriousness, looks sweet. Please, if you think it looks sour let me know. I'd love to get some other opinions.

• Like 1

It's easier to ignore douchebags than to respond to them. One great way is to continue on with discussion while not giving them any attention. Kinda like the kid in school that picked on people so much he never paid attention during class and ended up getting held back a grade while everyone else moved on. 

You can't help people that think giving their "opinion" proves people wrong, I smell a narcissist. 

On topic now. Looks sick! I love 1911's. That is soooooo bling, pimp, legit and everything else that I love about super duper 1911's. 

In all seriousness, looks sweet. Please, if you think it looks sour let me know. I'd love to get some other opinions.

I'm pretty easy to bait to be fair :P

I wonder if that 1911 will be a separate drop, or something you can make if you already have the pistol and some tools.

Now if only they gave us an attachment to shoot down helicopters with for our hand guns........

XD

• Like 4

I take the loudenener and speed cocker for the magnum

Now if only they gave us an attachment to shoot down helicopters with for our hand guns........

XD

Got to start watching again.

Also, after five days of being mad I usually go into full rage. Dunno how that law does any good really

Edited by Highlander007

Does anyone know if this is coming to tomorrow's patch for all servers?

I meant the 1911 in general, not just this ivory gripped looking one.

Edited by Kihz

According to your logic, everyone who disagrees with you or attempts to call you out is a whining kid who cries a lot.

You do realize, everytime you call someone a 'crybaby', you just make yourself look like the immature kid?

You also appear to have a large ego, as you are unbelievable stubborn.

ON TOPIC:

Ivory handles on M1911's. Love it.

The M1911 is one of my favorite pistols. The design is sleek, and would be my alternative to a large revolver.

• Like 1

According to your logic, everyone who disagrees with you or attempts to call you out is a whining kid who cries a lot.

You do realize, everytime you call someone a 'crybaby', you just make yourself look like the immature kid?

You also appear to have a large ego, as you are unbelievable stubborn.

ON TOPIC:

Ivory handles on M1911's. Love it.

The M1911 is one of my favorite pistols. The design is sleek, and would be my alternative to a large revolver.

Looks like he got banned thankfully.. Atleast for the time being.

$1-2k for a custom one, you can buy a factory 1911 for pretty cheap now (RIA, Para, ATI, Sig, etc.) you can even get a good Ruger or Remington for under 1k.

But generally, just ignore him, he's a troll.

Edited by dvsilverwing