crazyandlazy

Are we going to get the patch next week then?

Devblog says they aren't confident pushing the patch this week. Wondering if it's likely for it to be stable next week?

I didn't read that, and Devblog was referring mainly to last week.

Anyway, nobody knows. Personally, I believe it will be next week, but it could also be friday or today.

Is this a guessing contest?

It'll be released when it's working, not even the guys hammering out the code knows, so why should we bother guessing?

This forum seems to be filled with spoiled brats, incapable of understanding that the developers can and will run into problems, have to spend days and weeks going through their code to find out where they f*cked up. When I bought the game I didn't see 'em promising huge updates every week.

We'll get what we get when we get it, until then, enjoy what you already have.

I have a feeling it was talking about the Delay for last week because of the two big bugs. I hope

It'll be released when it's working, not even the guys hammering out the code knows, so why should we bother guessing?

This forum seems to be filled with spoiled brats, incapable of understanding that the developers can and will run into problems, have to spend days and weeks going through their code to find out where they f*cked up. When I bought the game I didn't see 'em promising huge updates every week.

Don't you think you are over reacting? I asked a simple one line sentence.

We will do an unscheduled update the moment we are confident we have a suitable build to release

Quote straight from devblog, 1 paragraph before the end.

Edited by Ranadaine
  • Like 2

Don't you think you are over reacting? I asked a simple one line sentence.

Yea, I did, but my rant wasn't really aimed at you, since experimental has been f*cked lately I've been spending more time reading the forums, and the amount of asshats is incredible. So I'm sorry, you didn't deserve that, the rest of the forum does.

Yea, I did, but my rant wasn't really aimed at you, since experimental has been f*cked lately I've been spending more time reading the forums, and the amount of asshats is incredible. So I'm sorry, you didn't deserve that, the rest of the forum does.

No I don't :)

Hello there

There's no point guestimating or hitting f5 over and over, it will be here when its ready.

I know you guys want it, the devs know you want it.

There are working hard on fixing the issues. There's no point releasing a really broken patch as it will only generate more hostility.

Patience is key.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 3

than stop reading the forum or the posts about the patch releas

• Like 1

Yeah, I saw Dean Hall is running into some major problems mining uranium in Space Engineers on http://www.twitch.tv/kiwion

So much running through code...of Space Engineers ,,,,can be tiring

Edited by Highlander007

What I dont get is how .37 was on experimental for so long, and I never really heard anything about these bugs they are working on before pushing it to stable.

mining uranium in Space Engineers

So much running through code...of Space Engineers ,,,,

?_?

What I dont get is how .37 was on experimental for so long, and I never really heard anything about these bugs they are working on before pushing it to stable.

Psst... the addition of the hoe and the daylight "enabled" flashlight broke the game :rolleyes: . They don't want to leak the source.

• Like 1

Where is the new build?

We are committed to not releasing builds onto stable to introduce new game breaking bugs. Now that we’ve fixed those bugs, we’re internally verifying and fixing any new bugs that have been introduced. We will do an unscheduled update the moment we are confident we have a suitable build to release