icetneo

Waiting for host / Session Lost / Lag and Desync since last patch

A bit worse of an issue here. I've been down for a week. Opened a ticket yesterday. Probably should have opened it when I was less frustrated a week ago...

Anyone got new intel about this problem? Or maybe a way to fix it?

I have the same problem and it´s driving me nuts. Game runs smooth and fine for like 15-20 Minutes, then I get the message "no message received for XX.:"

I don´t get any chain before it happens, and its no server restart, because the guys I am playing with don´t disconnect.

It just says "X is loosing connection" - game completly crashes wenn I "Esc" and Exit, I have to "Task Manager" kill it and restart.

Very frustrating.

Best Mo

Edited by SlowMo23

I did some more research the last days

I pinged www.google.com aswell as the server I was playing on while playing. Connections were stable with no spikes to be seen and zero package lost.

Both stood stable at around 21-25ms the whole time.

I even tried playing with my AV and Firewall disabled, still getting "no message receive.." after 15-20 min.

Any more Ideas of what to test or what to do?

Best Mo

I'm getting "session lost" the very second I connect to any servers, this started after the patch only.

Any help ?

I'm getting "session lost" the very second I connect to any servers, this started after the patch only.

Any help ?

Same here...

For me there are no servers at all.

Same here. History and favorite servers show up, just not the Internet server's list. It worked fine before .48 patch

Since .48 I cannot play DayZ anymore.  I have a problem where after I have been on for 10-15min I start receiving the 'No messages received' timer and then I get dropped.  It happens on both Regular and Hardcore.  I have tried everything I can think of but nothing seems to work. The game is unplayable like this.  I also experience the trouble getting the Internet Server list to populate.

Please fix this.

-Flea

Hello! I have no BE dayz ban, nor VAC bans on my steam account.
Started to recieve Session Lost message every time i try to log on a server today.
Everything was fine and smooth yesterday.
Trying to play on that account from another PC results in the same message "Session Lost" .
Cache verified.

Here is my steam profile link - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095736927/ [^]

Thanks in advance!

They ain't givin a f*ck,oh wait,they ain't givin two,or maybe even more...how long has it been? 15 days?

I just want to say that last update has ruined the game.
Session Lost, desync and unusual lags.
Developer please compare current dayz players to the previous patch.
There is huge amount of difference. 
Would be greatful if you fix this. 

P.S: Hope no one take it as "Flame" i love dayz and the developers.

So I've noticed there have not been any other posts to this connection issue.... but just wondering if its still affecting others like me?

I get the "Waiting for Host" message on most servers, and some that I do get into I cannot get into again so I have to try a few more before one works. ive deleted the BEClient.dll a few times but it doesn't really seem to help much.

When servers restart on me after playing for a bit, I cant get back in so I generally just quit for the night. And Ive noticed theres no message stating its going to restart...Ill just start seeing the red "Not connected to server for X seconds" and hope my loot/character remain when I come back.

Anyone else or is the waiting for host issue still happening to others?

I have the session lost confirmation of changes problem still

same here. I dont know i read it has sth to do with ports?! But imma pc newb, so i cant fix this by myself

Having the "Session Lost" every time I join a server since updated to 52 yesterday.

Any tip?

Red

For me it shows "wait for host" for few minutes IF I even get in. Almost every time it gives me only the "confirmation of changes, session lost". And IF I get in the server, my desync is almost 100k for a minute and then it falls to 0 but right after that my ping starts rising to 1000 and then I get kicked out of the game. This started since the .52 update. I’ve re-installed the game and downloaded Battleye manually few times and verified game cache but it’s not working. Is there any updates coming to solve this?

-Care

I figured my problem! I had an app on my PC called Netbalancer. I deleted it and my DayZ works great now! If you have Netbalancer, try to delete it from your PC and try again.

I hope this works for you guys :)

-Care

GAmes has been fine with this current patch, but tonight ever server I enter after 30sec - 1 min I get no message received count down.  I have verified Files and downloaded latest battle eye file.  Anyone know how to fix?

Having that same "Session lost" issue... Every server i log into i get it. started tonight... tried to verifi files and that battle eye file thing... nothing helps... :( annyone got a qlue??

And NO i have not been VAC banned!

Edited by Johnnyblaze85