Ac1520

Gun fires randomly

My gun fires randomly every now n then it did it on the first dayz and the standalone kinda irritating , I've switched to a different mouse thinking it was the mouse but same thing. Could it be the computer? Help anyone lol

Do you use teamspeak/Skype? If you do, Try rebinding your PTT key if you use PTT.

I have a button on my mouse that I use for PTT, And it acts like MB1 in some games, cause my gun to shot every time I try talk.

Are you playing on a laptop? You might be hitting your mouse-pad with the palms of your hands. Try disabling your mousepad while playing (there's normally a button above/near it that has a picture of a mousepad/a picture of a mousepad crossed out) and renable it later.

Otherwise, no idea? Are you moving your  mouse with your fingertips or palm?

No I don't use team speak yet or skype, and ok I'll disable the trackpack but I think I mostly move it with my palm, I've heard somthing about it could be wireless devices affecting the mouse making it go off like cellphones or wireless connection

No I don't use team speak yet or skype, and ok I'll disable the trackpack but I think I mostly move it with my palm, I've heard somthing about it could be wireless devices affecting the mouse making it go off like cellphones or wireless connection

Do you happen to alt tab just before this happens. Many people have been killed by an M4 going full auto after somebody alt tabs without pausing.

Do you happen to alt tab just before this happens. Many people have been killed by an M4 going full auto after somebody alt tabs without pausing.

this^^

Ive killed multible teammates this way lol, it just empties an entire magazine into the chest of your comrad haha.

It's either post #5 or you should unbind the execute action from lmb, it also happened a lot of times when buddies wanted to "use" something the option disappeared and they accidentally shot. That's why i always lower my gun if i face someone to access a backpack f.e. although i don't have it bound to lmb anymore. It's one of the gun safety rules ( imo the most important one ) a lot of people don't follow although they own weapons themselves or at least know the rules.