thelonewarrior

Operation "Sanctuary" safe zone calling all heroes (Event Ended)

Mission ended

10 friendlies encountered

7 bandits killed

Casualties in safe zone 6

We help a load of guys out, gave them some supplies, backpacks made from sacks and rope

Had a few bandits, but nothing major.

had a group of bandits fight some other bandits, we then killed the last two survivors of the bandit battle

Died twice, both to bugs

First time I got shot at, fired back and it put my gun away randomly when I had the drop on him so I died

Second time I saw a bandit reloading, I step out, fired and he killed me MID reload animation

Posted the server IP and our location, and guess what? No groups came to us, where were all you bandits that were coming to kill us?

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior
  • Like 1

I think nobody was at the docks in the last 20 minutes, all of them were fighting against this shotgun-guy in the bar :)

well that kind of sucks...

I think nobody was at the docks in the last 20 minutes, all of them were fighting against this shotgun-guy in the bar :)

That was you red helmet?

You were reloading on my screen so I stepped out and got killed, de sych probably

BTW most of the video I didn't actually see the firefights or friendlie so there wont be much action if I post it

That was you red helmet?

You were reloading on my screen so I stepped out and got killed, de sych probably

Still, can you guys stick around for a bit, I'm really weighed down and I figured I might be able to spare some stuff.

That was you red helmet?

Yeah that was me, I would have never surrendered, you ruined my M1911! :P

ive logged off and I think the other guys are going to as well

Yeah that was me, I would have never surrendered, you ruined my M1911! :P

Fair enough, but what happened? Did you fire mid reload or was it just a glitch on my screen?

Fair enough, but what happened? Did you fire mid reload or was it just a glitch on my screen?

That was a glitch on your screen, i was laying in that room with my sawed-off since one of you hit me in the chest

Ah, I'm already at the docks.

Logging off right now then...

Oh well.

The thing that got me the most of all these bandits saying they were going to attack us

We announced the server and location and they must have seen the player list and thought "fuck that"

• Like 1

Despite wearing a bright yellow raincoat throughout, I managed not to die!

Possibly the most intense session of 'i spy', pro apple stacking and the worlds longest line of gas lamps as makeshift sandbags/ornamental feature.

I ran out of HDD space so only captured 2 mins of four of us running with greedy Fraps =/

and it was nice getting the leather jacket too, now I look super swav

• Like 2

I had to go early because I had to go shooting. Was fun for the 3 minutes I was in the safe zone.

Ok video of some of the highlights will be up soon, but I missed a lot of the action so you can see some of the people we helped out though

A big thank you to the CQF and all the citizens that attended

• Like 1

To bad i could not make it, also good to see you did not had any heavy encounters.

Seems like some people who wanted to do you guys wrong did not show up, how typical.

We are still in Elektro for the next 2 weeks, feel free to drop by in our server we also had many nice encounters and ofcourse alot of Bandits around, but we seem to keep our positions safe.

To bad i could not make it, also good to see you did not had any heavy encounters.

Seems like some people who wanted to do you guys wrong did not show up, how typical.

We are still in Elektro for the next 2 weeks, feel free to drop by in our server we also had many nice encounters and ofcourse alot of Bandits around, but we seem to keep our positions safe.

Yeah they probably saw this and decided not to bother:

http://moddersdungeon.webs.com/photos/list/bandicam%202014-03-23%2021-06-21-834.jpg

I was going to come, then it was 4am before the server was announced.

That looked fun! Too bad i could not make it as it was noon in my time zone and had a family event planned for that time..

I will deff try to join the next event mate, it can only get better!

bandits... you let them live?

dishonored for generations

bandits... you let them live? dishonored for generations

We actually suspect two bandit groups turned up at one point as there were 4-5 people engaged in a battle for a few minutes right after I announced where we were

We just let them kill each other

We were attacked by two bandits at one point but by the time I got there they had been taken care of, they tried their luck against a much larger group but at least they can say they had the balls to try

And another guy ran into the safe zone and shot 1 of us, saw how many people were around and then he mysteriously dissapeared

So if any of the other guys got these on record please post it

So where was the super secret location?  A castle?  A town?  A factory? A Hotel?

So where was the super secret location?  A castle?  A town?  A factory? A Hotel?

Berezino docks :)

Berezino docks :)

Good way to narrow access, but holy crap is that out in the open D: