Zjasuu

What the f*ck is going on on the coast?

Every single person with a weapon has shot me on the coast for the last 3 days, every single one. 

Then they try to "troll" you by shooting at your legs and asking what's wrong and who shot you??

Are you people fucking psychopaths? Is there something funny in someones fucking suffering?

Until this day like 50% of the armed players on the coast has been nice, some snipers I ran up to gave me food even though they were in a firefight with another group.

Now there are only fucking bitches with duped items shooting at fresh spawns.

New server.

New Life (respawn).

Get off the coast.

Don't vent in forum, they will troll you harder than in game.

^ All good solutions to your problem OP.

• Like 1

Ja, people need to learn to trust a bit... But you shouldn't just outwardly assume everyone is friendly.

I was running along the coast, (fully geared with a Mosin), when I got punched from behind. I turned around, and there was a fresh spawn jabbing at me. So I fired a warning shot, in which he responded "I'LL FUCK YOU UP, BANDIT!!!" I then proceeded to take out my axe, and he ran back a couple of feet "FUCKING AXE YOU KOS FAG". I pulled a gun, told him I didn't want to kill him... After a few minutes of coaxing, he calmed down. We talked, I told him which direction Elektro was, and he went on his way. He told me he tried to kill me because every other player had tried to shoot him... But after he wasn't paranoid, he was a completely different person.

Edited by Guppy the DayZ Medic

The problem with this is that you are making grand assumptions. Not every freshspawn is this thread's OP, but hey, waste your ammunition.

I'll tear up all of the shirts on their corpses and use those rags proud, knowing that they are from souls that's bodies were torn by a 7.62mm round (correct me if I'm wrong).

You are semi correct, in that *most* of those corpses will have been ventilated properly with a 7.62- however, I am not godlike, and do miss on occasion... hence the odd 5.56, or .45, or .357. My crew will provide cover as necessary.

Also, while the OP may not be "every" freshie I cut down, he represents quite well the rage that the coast runners express in general. No accounting for the fact they are running for kilometers through sniper alley instead of heading inland *like WE do when we respawn*.

If you are a freshie, and you run the coast, I have only one interpretation to make of your behavior: you were just killed in solnich/kamy/elektro as a "bandit" (and how I loathe THAT term as well), and are attempting to corpse run back to your gear to save what remains. As such, I feel compelled to prevent that from happening. In a sense, I view it as a heroic effort to keep the streets of Chernarus free of assholes like myself.

You are semi correct, in that *most* of those corpses will have been ventilated properly with a 7.62- however, I am not godlike, and do miss on occasion... hence the odd 5.56, or .45, or .357. My crew will provide cover as necessary.

Also, while the OP may not be "every" freshie I cut down, he represents quite well the rage that the coast runners express in general. No accounting for the fact they are running for kilometers through sniper alley instead of heading inland *like WE do when we respawn*.

If you are a freshie, and you run the coast, I have only one interpretation to make of your behavior: you were just killed in solnich/kamy/elektro as a "bandit" (and how I loathe THAT term as well), and are attempting to corpse run back to your gear to save what remains. As such, I feel compelled to prevent that from happening. In a sense, I view it as a heroic effort to keep the streets of Chernarus free of assholes like myself.

You aren't keeping DayZ clean. You are shooting unarmed, unaware men from several hundred meters away, WITH a squad in case you do miss. You are a coward.

Its much more fun to break fresh spawns legs, rather than killing them. Because then you know they will have a bad time trying to suicide them self.

Fuck, I even bandage em` up sometimes after i have broken their legs, just to be sure they dont bleed to death :D

• Like 1

This is what makes the game, some are friendly some are not. I am friendly to some people and shooting at first sight some. If you dont want to get shot, go to smaller server for start

• Like 1

As such, I feel compelled to prevent that from happening. In a sense, I view it as a heroic effort to keep the streets of Chernarus free of assholes like myself.

That sounds a lot like trying to wash away shitstains with more shit. Hence an endeavour like this sounds rather futile let me suggest a more congruent behaviour: Play some other game more suited to satisfy the tingling in your triggerfinger and leave DayZ to the carebear roleplayers.

In the meanwhile here a little song for you:

http://www.jukebo.com/weird-al-yankovic/music-clip,trigger-happy,q0pms8.html

Edited by tommes

And shooting a player doing the penguin dange with a LRS + mosin from 20 meters is super hard too.

Dang those penguin dancers !

Friend - you need a sawed-off

xx pilgrim

I don't know why I can't go down the middle of the main street in Electro on a full server......without being shot!  :rolleyes:   
Try holding up a white flag and see if that helps.

Ofc it is, and it sounds like that person did the killing in that situation not you guys.

Also, I'm glad that a group of four (4) people decided to play on a 1/30(40) server only to get murdered by sloppy movement (presumption) because you thought the server was "empty" or "safe".  I bet that guy just saw your group moving through an open field and waited.

BTW, I'm not saying you can't kill freshies or whoever you want for whatever reasons you want.  What I was saying don't give BS reasons for it.

3rd rule of Dayz - the only other person on the server is going to bump into you.

• Like 1

^ Exactly.

Because when you spot that the server population is down to a couple of people, you decide to risk leaving the forest shadows to loot high-end gear from one of the heavy PvP areas.

And then bump right into the other player/s who just had the same idea.

• Like 2

I usually just sweet talk my way out of being shot  :lol:

In reality though the reason that you are getting shot on sight on the coast is because it is where geared up shoot on sight mentality people go to have fun. If people spawned all around the map and not just the coast this would probably fix your little issue, but for now we just have to deal with it. 

Play Safe  :beans:

Play like you don't give a fuck  :thumbsup:

"Are you people fucking psychopaths? Is there something funny in someones fucking suffering?"

yes...

let me paraphrase from a post i just made

ITS A FUCKING GAME!

and another one:

Sandbox, play anyway you want. dont expect ur hands to be held OP.

KOS and Banditry are normal play styles.

467 posts and you still sound like it's your first day in Chernarus.

He posted 466 times before he built up the nerve to play the game. Then he died and had to cry in public.

People go to the coast for action... I myself, have spent so much time on the coast, I have adapted my playstyle to not only surviving, but thriving in that area... Only one of my lives did I head inland, which was, believe it or not, my shortest, as I was killed near some remote military outpost, a few Km off of Stary...

Adapt and overcome my friends, adapt and overcome...

^ Exactly.

Because when you spot that the server population is down to a couple of people, you decide to risk leaving the forest shadows to loot high-end gear from one of the heavy PvP areas.

And then bump right into the other player/s who just had the same idea.

I seem to meet people in the most random of places. Out in the middle of nowhere I walk into a lone barn on a hill top only to find a naked dude just laying in the middle of it and only 6 people on the server.

I still don't get why people care about dying.  Just run into Elektro on a high-pop and knock someone out.  Boom.  Instant gear.  There's no reason to run around for 3 hours to get gear.

Grow up, OP.

• Like 1

You aren't keeping DayZ clean. You are shooting unarmed, unaware men from several hundred meters away, WITH a squad in case you do miss. You are a coward.

I dont fucking care about "clean". LOL what the hell is that even supposed to mean? Unarmed, maybe. Unaware- well that *IS* the fucking point of sniping, or are you really that clueless? Should I have my mates in the street stop and announce to everyone running by that their teammate is about to generate some fine pink mist using their head, as a courtesy? You're the coward here. You want to be able to run around and throw food and bandages at noobs, be the fucking hero or whatever you choads call it, yet at the same time want to cry like a little bitch about the guys who play the game as its intended thereby creating the environment you need in order to play your carebear playstyle as YOU intend it. What the fuck would you do in game, if all of us assholes decided to play Rescue Ranger Rick, just like you? 

Its a good thing that assholes like me, havent got a single fuck to give over assholes like you and your whining. The more you cry, the more bambis will die.

• Like 3

Suffering is indeed the correct word referring to your computer generated character in a video game getting shot...

Maybe he meant he's being shot at in real life? 

Everyone says get off the coast, yup thats ideal, but i play experimental, on a 40 man server that hardly restarts and no loot respawn, i spawn hungry, in an area near berizino where hundreds before me has spawned... The cities in the immediate vicinity has been looted, what do i do? I myself like to go west, far far west.... But to do that, i need to pass elektro or check berizino, get that one can of food and fountain to suffice my hunger and thirst,i cant afford to head inland and try to navigate my way west through a forest without supplies, before i get to zelenogorsk ill be starving, and what happens when i dont find food there? I spent a better part of an hour or hour and half in a jogging simulator.

Solution? Random spawns on a greater scale, spawn people far west and far east.... Let them spawn all over the coast....

YOu would need to run WAY south and then head west after the road turns after Kamy if you Spawned in Berezino and headed west you'd hit an arifield eventually. are you loony?

One fucking person on the whole map and he decides to kill my brother.    Death is all around.  After that, I kill anyone near my group.  

and another KoSer is born..

the line starts over there ---->