Zjasuu

What the f*ck is going on on the coast?

Oh no, it's raining whine again, by the same people!  You got shot on the coast only because psychopaths DO go to the coast to kill.  You ran along the coast and was shot because that happens to nearly everyone that runs on the coast.  Everyone is full of bs, from the way you exaggerate, to the way you tell the truth.  All of it is BS! 

Shut up and play the game or dont.  This type of thread serves no purpose.

If you have an issue, get a tissue.

• Like 1

Shooting new spawns is uncool imo, but the golden rule in the days of the Mod was "Get off the coast if you want to live". Much has changed in DayZ since then, but not that.

• Like 1

Thats bs and you know it.  With only 5 fucking people in the game, 4 of them being us, I had to watch my brother get killed by a camping player.  One fucking person on the whole map and he decides to kill my brother.    Death is all around.  After that, I kill anyone near my group.  

Maybe he thought you guys where server hopping? Just a thought, but all this talk about hero and bandit.....you cant tell unless you run into someone killing a fresh spawn, other than that how do you know, and can you call them a kos? bc if i think your a bandit im not going to ask first im going to shoot your ass. But i wonder how many people that call them self heroes kill other heroes trying to help bc they just don't know and think there bandits.  imp just get off the cost if you don't want to die, and trust no one but your friends...... but trust me you will be back to the cost one day when you get geared.. or you will just stop playing. 

Is there something funny in someones fucking suffering?

Yes.
  • Like 1

You call it suffering.

I call it fucking hilarious.

Edited by Applejaxc
  • Like 3

I don't know why this is a surprise. The devil finds work for idle hands to do.

So... let's see hat we have to keep the  average gamer busy... zombies who present no challenge whatsoever and the vastness of Cherneruse. So there you are, rambling on for miles and miles without guidance, rhyme or reason, bored out of your mind because you are packing all sorts of heat, but nothing to shoot at or give you  challenge.

Then finally, you spot in the distance the one thing that has a chance of offering you any kind of challenge or excitement...another player With a gun!!! What luck! What with you just dying to try out this new weapon you just found and all...

Sadly, this other person is thinking the exact same thing! So what do you think is going to happen next if you were on the business end of this other players scope? You guessed it. KOS. duh.

Statistically, this is the most likely outcome of an average encounter with another player for the simple fact that the average player in a first person shooter is there simply because he likes to shoot guns! And if you don't put something infront of him that gives him a challenge to shoot, well guess what!! He will shoot at your ass instead.

The primary reason why there is KOS is not because too many players are a-holes. It is because too many players are average online gamers who like first person shooters. In a first person shooter where they get to shoot at things! How is this an abnormality?

The question posted by the OP though well intentioned, does not hit the nail on the head in this case. The real question to be asked is:

"Why the f*ck doesn't the dev team provide sufficient challenge to keep the average player occupied enough that the have little time to shoot at other players to cure their boredom". If you give the player something decent to shoot at, or something more exciting (other than shooting) to do like maybe a mystery quest or some such, then they wouldn'tshoot at you as often (notice I did not say at all).

You argue NO to events or mission quests and such. "Let the DayZ players' define the missions through their actions." you say. Well fine then. Given that we are dealing with the average online gamer here, their mission will most likely be to put a cap in your ass when they spot you, 'cause that just how they roll. This is not going to suddenly change. What's more, you are delusional if you think that it will just because the game is finally released to the public. It will only get worse; more players, more shootum, killum.

Edited by codestargod

Every single person with a weapon has shot me on the coast for the last 3 days, every single one. 

Then they try to "troll" you by shooting at your legs and asking what's wrong and who shot you??

Are you people fucking psychopaths? Is there something funny in someones fucking suffering?

Until this day like 50% of the armed players on the coast has been nice, some snipers I ran up to gave me food even though they were in a firefight with another group.

Now there are only fucking bitches with duped items shooting at fresh spawns.

I cannot express my glee over your rage. Your suffering is what compels me to snipe freshies on the coast. It is EXACTLY why I do it- because your emo rage empowers me, and your tears freely flowing do well to water my unicorn tree.

See you again in kamy!

• Like 1

I've been alive for almost 2 months, and have taken the lives of well over 15 GEARED players. I spend my time running between Elektro, Berezino, Balota, Kamenka, Zelenogorsk, Veresnik, NWAF, NEAF...I've been all over the map.

Not shot a single fresh spawn yet.

Get on my level.

(More to the point: If you die it's your own fault.)

Edited by Etherimp

I would like to point something out, camping on a hill or a house and waiting for players to spawn just to shoot them for fun, is not KOS, its cowardice. Do not confuse yourself as a bandit either you are on the same level as a cheat, even bandits have some honor, you have none

thats the part of this game that makes it not a simulator. you see, in real life, a majority of the psychopaths would have killed each other off early on, and there would be no respawning. you would still have psycos out there, but there would be far less. also, they would start to develop the need for other people to survive, and would start to become powerhungry in the sense that they would want followers to join them.

you would effectivly end up with the govener from "The Walking Dead"

This might just be the very best argument against KoSing I've seen yet.

• Like 3

Seems more like a point about why KoS in this game is not as realistic as the real world.

• Like 3

I cannot express my glee over your rage. Your suffering is what compels me to snipe freshies on the coast. It is EXACTLY why I do it- because your emo rage empowers me, and your tears freely flowing do well to water my unicorn tree.

See you again in kamy!

The problem with this is that you are making grand assumptions. Not every freshspawn is this thread's OP, but hey, waste your ammunition.

I'll tear up all of the shirts on their corpses and use those rags proud, knowing that they are from souls that's bodies were torn by a 7.62mm round (correct me if I'm wrong).

• Like 1

Honestly, if I'm a newspawn on the coast, I'm perfectly fine with being messed with. KoS no, but handcuffs, forced dancing, and other silly stuff? I'm in. It's a lot more fun than running for two hours and then getting killed due to glitches.

• Like 1

Or this guy

0.jpg

• Like 1

I've said it before and I will say it again, KOS'ers are nothing more than cowardly bitches. And most of them rely on glitches and exploits on top of their cowardly camping tactics.

Communicating and interacting with players is far more fun than just left clicking. Give it a whirl, or are you too chicken shit?

For the OP and people like him... GET OFF THE COAST!!! The only people that stay on the coast are cowardly cocksucking KOSers who think this game is a mod for COD.

Everyone says get off the coast, yup thats ideal, but i play experimental, on a 40 man server that hardly restarts and no loot respawn, i spawn hungry, in an area near berizino where hundreds before me has spawned... The cities in the immediate vicinity has been looted, what do i do? I myself like to go west, far far west.... But to do that, i need to pass elektro or check berizino, get that one can of food and fountain to suffice my hunger and thirst,i cant afford to head inland and try to navigate my way west through a forest without supplies, before i get to zelenogorsk ill be starving, and what happens when i dont find food there? I spent a better part of an hour or hour and half in a jogging simulator.

Solution? Random spawns on a greater scale, spawn people far west and far east.... Let them spawn all over the coast....

• Like 1

I've said it before and I will say it again, KOS'ers are nothing more than cowardly bitches. And most of them rely on glitches and exploits on top of their cowardly camping tactics.

Communicating and interacting with players is far more fun than just left clicking. Give it a whirl, or are you too chicken shit?

For the OP and people like him... GET OFF THE COAST!!! The only people that stay on the coast are cowardly cocksucking KOSers who think this game is a mod for COD.

Wow this guy just gave me an urge to go out and KoS.  I'm sure I don't want to communicate with someone who wraps everyone he hates into one category.

Hate on my friend.

• Like 2

Yup you totally got us...

We are all so scared to play this game your "right" way....

Thats why we are constantly in more gun fights than you becuase we are so scared of constantly being in gunfights...

Man I wish werent so scared all the time...

• Like 2