Miquinei

My gameplay just got ruined.

I am rolling with a friend, after couple of hours looting and adventuring we got to Kamyshovo in search of any bandits.

Spotted one guy, held him up.. turned out to be harmless adventurer like us. Said "bye, bye" got out of the warehouse and all of a sudden I hear multiple punches "unconscious", friend behind me shouted it was a fresh spawn, all of a sudden he disappears and and he's unconscious as well (in an instant) - obvious cheater. 

Tried respawning.. well after 20 +/- respawns and 30 mins of killing myself I finally spawned into Kamyshovo, I can see the body but can't loot it.. loads of things on the floor but everything is ruined. Server was nearly empty as well..

For a moment I was like F this game..

Felt like sharing with the community that there are a lot of scrubs out there cheating. 

Edited by Miquinei
  • Like 1

the undeserved deaths are always the worst m8, (what ever the reason & there's plenty in DayZ) always such a shit ending to the adventure, hope your next story is fucking epic!

Edited by Calibre
  • Like 1

Tried respawning.. well after 20 +/- respawns and 30 mins of killing myself I spawned into Kamyshovo.

Y u do dis bro?

Y u do dis bro?

Because I thought I could get my stuff back hopefully? 

Spawns are another thing.. I spawned about 20 times near Fing Berezino. 

Because I thought I could get my stuff back hopefully? 

Spawns are another thing.. I spawned about 20 times near Fing Berezino. 

Would have taken 5 minutes tops to run to kamy.

Just man up and run next time.

Not a cheater, just a smart freshspawn or you where just to disctracted.

Bodys get removed after 10 minutes, for a buggy reason you still can see YOUR OWN deadbody (others can't) longer then 10 minutes but u can't loot coz physically the body is gone after 10 minutes.

Edited by Guest

I am rolling with a friend, after couple of hours looting and adventuring we got to Kamyshovo in search of any bandits.

Spotted one guy, held him up.. turned out to be harmless adventurer like us. Said "bye, bye" got out of the warehouse and all of a sudden I hear multiple punches "unconscious", friend behind me shouted it was a fresh spawn, all of a sudden he disappears and and he's unconscious as well (in an instant) - obvious cheater. 

Tried respawning.. well after 20 +/- respawns and 30 mins of killing myself I finally spawned into Kamyshovo, I can see the body but can't loot it.. loads of things on the floor but everything is ruined. Server was nearly empty as well..

Felt like sharing with the community that there are a lot of scrubs out there cheating. 

I know what you mean; we have all been there - but how many truly awesome stories do you have that dwarf that one?

-You're hunting bandits, but then you held someone up?  You're a bandit.

-Respawning over and over to get the spawn you want? - Some would call that an abuse of ingame mechanics.

I can't comment on the cheating as I wasn't there but too many people cry "cheating" where there could be other explanations.

• Like 3

Alright, I have to ask.

After the first 10 minutes of killing yourself, how did you not think "man, it would probably be quicker to run"

Common sense man.

*Edit* Just re-read your post once more.

It says 30 minutes right?  T-H-I-R-T-Y ?

I respect you for your patience, I guess...

Thirty minutes, jesus.

Edited by GrappleX
  • Like 3

holding a guy up to see if hes a bandit isnt banditry... its just not really how you determin if some one is a bandit. its kind of like a cop pulling someone over to ask what they are doing out driving so late at night. "well officer, i work the night shift. this is an early night for me"

i agree that you were abusing the ingame mechanics. though i too hate how far spawns are from anything.

-You're hunting bandits, but then you held someone up?  You're a bandit.

-Respawning over and over to get the spawn you want? - Some would call that an abuse of ingame mechanics.

I can't comment on the cheating as I wasn't there but too many people cry "cheating" where there could be other explanations.

^This

everything I was gonna say.

Also, nother " crying cause I lost me gear " thread, TO THE YARD!!!!!!

I SUMMON THEE, ORLOK!!!!!!

Why would you spend 30 minutes killing yourself? You could have made it back to Kamy is 20 minutes or less no matter what the spawn.

• Like 1

holding a guy up to see if hes a bandit isnt banditry... its just not really how you determin if some one is a bandit. its kind of like a cop pulling someone over to ask what they are doing out driving so late at night. "well officer, i work the night shift. this is an early night for me"

i agree that you were abusing the ingame mechanics. though i too hate how far spawns are from anything.

Using a weapon to impose your will upon someone, regardless of the outcome, is banditry. 

If the guy didn't comply, what whould have been their next step?

Exactly...

Also...

Protip: Most cops are bandits

EDIT:  If a cop pulls you over just because it is late at night and pulls a gun on you for no reason whatsoever... he is definitely a bandit.

Edited by Wyrmgol

i see youre point. i disagree on bandit cops, but i see your point.

i mearly wanted to say, i doubt he had intended to be a bandit to the poor fellow. it just ended up that way. Peter not intending to kill Glen Quagmires cat in family guy... still resulted in a dead cat. so points all around.

Your responses reminds me of Battlelog and Battlefield community. What a shame..

• Like 1

Tried respawning.. well after 20 +/- respawns and 30 mins of killing myself I finally spawned into Kamyshovo, I can see the body but can't loot it.. loads of things on the floor but everything is ruined. Server was nearly empty as well.. For a moment I was like F this game.. Felt like sharing with the community that there are a lot of scrubs out there cheating

That made me lol

It takes less than 30mins to run straight to NWAF

10-15 to go from the berezino spawn to elektro

Maybe you get the point I'm trying to make

Maybe you wont

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior

Cops are nothing but puppets dangling on the strings of their corporate masters.

Doesn't mean they are all bad people or 'bandits' but they should realise that they are nothing but slaves to an unjust system.

Local communities benefit nothing from law enforcement.

Edited by TheWanderingMan

Why would you spend 30 minutes killing yourself? You could have made it back to Kamy is 20 minutes or less no matter what the spawn.

...and even if you HAD made it back in 20 minutes, it'd stll be pointless, as your body would be gone. 

Your responses reminds me of Battlelog and Battlefield community. What a shame..

You admit to killing yourself for 30 minutes, THIRTY, just to get back to your body.

Regardless of the fact that this is widely frowned upon, you should NEVER get that attached to your gear.

If your so desperate for your old gear that you kill yourself for T-H-I-R-T-Y minutes, you have attachment issues, and the rest of your Dayz experience will probably be frustrating. 

I dont feel sorry for you in the least. If you go to the coast to screw around and cycle through spawns because you are to lazy to deal with the one u get, then im glad your good time was ruined and you lost your stuff. At least that new spawn had a good time. 

Karma is a bitch i guess

• Like 1

traumatised about the death, doesn't see the futility of their actions - funny old game indeed the penny will drop eventually.

Hello there

Thread semi cleaned.

You regulars should be explaining why and what this chap did is flawed.

Pointless "meming" and troll posts are not needed.

Rgds

LoK

You have a weak chin. Have you considered wearing a bike helmet to eliminate this "unconscious" problem?